Chapter 7

Hey guys! …well I have nothing to say apart from VOTE AND/OR COMMENT! Thx! :)

Happy reading!...

Recap….

"What?! The fact that he texts in class?" joked one of the football players and all of them laughed.

The teacher just gave them a look which said “Shut up or detention for all you” and they all quieted down. The teacher then continued her lesson, while Nathan continued to text.

"What else are you good at?" I asked with a nice voice for once to Nate.

"The only thing I'm good at is running" shrugged the boy at me without removing his eyes form the cell phone’s screen.

End of recap…

Chapter 7

Omg this guy is amazing! He doesn’t even like to show the fact that he is good in everything! The one who is going to marry him someday was going to have a great life.

Finally history class was done and now I was off to lunch. I went to my locker and put my things away grabbing only my purse. I then walked to the cafeteria with Victoria and the guys.  [Who are these guys? Of course it’s Malcolm, Vince and now Michael].  

We got to the cafeteria and boy it was packed! The guys all put their bags on our usual table, which is the one in the back of the cafeteria. That’s where all the “cool” people hang out. I got forced to sit there when I became popular, and now I guess I was just so used to it.

The guys all put their bags and we all went to the lunch line.

"Hi Macy" said a group of freshman students waving at me while heading to their table.

"Hi guys!" I shouted back at them with a warm smile, which brightened theirs up.

I like making people smile. I’m never mean to anyone, except to Jessie. Even if I am mean to her, I always regret it and try to be nicer to her the next time, since we used to be friends. But for some reason, when we both see each other, the bad part of us comes out and we get into a fight.

I remember back in our junior year, Jessie and I got into a huge fight. It was when Vince and I started to go out for the first time. I don’t know what happened to her, but I think she was jealous. Vince and I were going out for the movies and then she was there as well. She looked kind of drunk and she also came with a guy that I never saw before. I bet they had just hooked up that day. They came to us and of course, Jessie did all the talking while the guy was kissing her neck and touching her everywhere right in front of us! God I so wanted to puke! I told Vince that we should go and that the movie was about to start and he just nodded. We went inside the theater and Jessie and her guy friend followed us. They came and sat right behind us. I started to get irritated so I told Vince that we should change places. Once again he had accepted. But unfortunately, Jessie had followed us again and this time, the movie had started. The first half an hour was okay. But when Vince put his arm around my shoulders, Jessie “accidently” spilled her coke on his arm. That wasn’t even the worse part! Her friend that was laughing his ass off wanted to puke. So you know what he did?!  He puked right on top of my head! That was the worse thing ever! I shouted and stormed off the theatre, while Vince was following me. We went home and took a shower and spent the night watching movies. The next day, we had school. It was lunch time and Jessie came passing by our table. She asked me how my date was and spilled her juice on top of my see-threw top. All the guys were whistling, because they could see my lacy purple bra. I got so frustrated that I also got up from my seat and poured my orange juice on her head. I just replied to her that it was revenge. I started to walk away to the girl’s bathroom, but Jessie had grabbed my hair. And then, well let’s just say that an hour later we were both in the principle’s office with tomatoes and mashed potatoes all over us. We got detention for two weeks and we also had to help in the kitchen. After that, things kind of cooled down between me and Jessie, but we would always say bitchy things when we saw each other.