Chapter 20

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for this extremely late upload. I was stuck in writer’s block for a very long time unfortunately :/

Anyways, here’s the next chapter! Happy reading!

Chapter 20

It was 5 am and I woke up next to the love of my life. I couldn’t believe that Michael and I made love last night.

“I have to get going.” Michael said when he saw the time. I sighed and relaxed my grip around his waist.

“I love you.” I said not wanting to let him go.

“I love you too.” Michael said and kissed my forehead. He then got up and quickly put on his clothes as I watched him get dressed.

“You’re so hot.” I admitted as I drooled over Michael’s exotic body.

“Why thank you sexy.” Michael responded with a wink. Man, I still can’t believe he’s such a tease now!

“Anyways, I really have to go now before your parents wake up. I don’t want to lose the good opinion they have of me.” Michael said opening my bedroom’s window.

“Who said my parents have a good opinion of you?” I playfully asked getting out of bed with the covers wrapping my body.

“Puh-lease! Who doesn’t love me?!” Michael joked and then kissed me once more before we both smiled at each other. He then got out of the window and grabbed the pipe line and slowly started to get down.

“I’ll see you in school!” Michael said making sure no one saw him or heard him.

“See ya!” I waved and closed my bedroom’s window.

***

“So are you ready to pretend to be my boyfriend?” I asked Vince once he parked his car in the school’s parking lot.

“Of course I’m ready.” My best guy friend said.

“Thank you.” I said with a smile. “I really appreciate all the things you do for me.” I said honestly.

“I'm not doing it just for you. I'm doing it for Nate as well.” Vince smiled and we both got down of the car. I held Vince’s hand as we used to when we dated and soon everyone started to look at us.