Waiting

Noah's POV
Noah's phone had rung it was Elle.
"Elle?"
"Noah, please we need help t-this car came at us full sp-peed and it flipped the car and Lee i-isn't waking up. We're on my street." Noah was paralyzed. He heard Elle's shallow breathe and small whimper. He couldn't move. "Elle
a-are you okay are you hurt?" He heard her breathe hutch before she responded. "N-no I don't think so. Noah please you have to get here I'm stuck." Noah rushed downstairs and hopped on his bike. The rain poured. It was cold he could barely breathe. Elle was in trouble. He pulled up to Lee's car. He went into shock he saw the car upside down with a dent in the side, and a black SUV on its side, and Elle and Lee unconscious in the front seat. He ran to the car and opened Elle's door. There was blood gushing from her abdomen. He found her buckle and tried to release it. Shit! It was jammed. He tried to rip the belt he couldn't he called 911. They said they had already dispatched an ambulance. He called his mom she said she'd be right over. Elle's dad was with her. He managed to get Lee and his friends awake and out of the car, but Elle was stuck and was still unconscious. He kept pulling at the seatbelt until the ambulance got there with the tools to get her out. Elle's dad showed up with Noah's mom. Elle was out on a stretcher. And loaded into an ambulance. The doctors held him back and told him family only. He didn't take the time to even properly look at the SUV. His eyes widened as he noticed the emblem on the side. A crossbow. He checked his phone.

Sunglasses Douche: Looks like you forgot to mention Rochelle Noah, that's just too darn bad.

He put his phone in his back pocket and got on his bike and floored it to the hospital.

Lee's POV
His car wasn't fully totalled so he had some hope for Elle. He paced back and forth. Noah had arrived at the hospital soaking wet and promptly fell asleep out side the big metal doors keeping him from Elle. The nurses didn't dare wake him up. He had cause quite a ruckus trying to get to Elle. Noah woke up and a nurse near by jumped. He sighed. Lee saw him call someone. Noah was angry. Lee saw a man walk in to the waiting room in sunglasses. Noah looked at him with seething hatred. Lee knew that look. It was the look he'd had when Lee had told him Elle hated him. The man grabbed Noah's arm and lead him into the hall. A nurse walked over to his mom and whispered something. She looked at Lee.
"Get Noah Elle's awake."