Help NEEDED

Trigger warning:
For those of you who are easily triggered or hurt by reading or watching abusive situations,

DO NOT READ!! Please I care about you guys very much. If you want to read this chapter please skip to Noah's PoV.

Elle's POV

Elle had been sitting in that dark room with the girls for a while now. Dan or whoever he really was took one of the girls who still had some of her clothes on away in hand cuffs. Elle's tears had stopped. She was just hopeless now. It made no sense to cry anymore. Noah wasn't coming and neither were the police. Someone screamed from another room, Elle jumped.
A hand rubbed her shoulder comfortingly. Elle whipped around. It was a girl, mid twenties looking.

"It's okay girl she'll be fine." The girl said.

"H-How long have you been here?" Elle asked in a hoarse voice. The girl let out a chuckle.

"I was pulled in here by my hair at sixteen." Elle pushed further

"How old are you now?" The girl sighed.

"Twenty three." Elle's last glimmer of hope was washed away. If she'd been here since she was sixteen Elle had no hope at Seventeen. Dan came back with the girl and chained her to the post. When Elle got close to her she could see the bloody bruises all over her now naked body.

"Come here Elle." He said walking towards her.

"No!" The girl next to her shouted.

"Take me." Elle knew she wouldn't let that poor girl do that but she was too fear stricken to move.

"Okay if you insist." He gave them a sadistic smile and took her.

"Wait no!" Elle said. But it was too late he'd already left with her. Elle felt sick. How could she let someone do that for her. How could she be such a monster. Maybe she was related to this man, maybe she was a psychopath just like him. That girl had taken Elle's place as that freak's play-toy, and Elle just let her. Elle heard moaning and screams of pain. I'm a monster! Elle thought. An hour later Dan came back and chained the girl to the post.

"Elle it's your turn." He said. This guy didn't give up. He was never tired it seemed. He unchained Elle and put her in hand cuffs. She kicked and screamed but he over powered her. He cuffed her to the head board of his bed. He tore her clothes off as if they were paper. Elle kicked at air trying to land a clean hit. She failed he was on top of her before she could get him. He started feeling every inch of her body. It was sick. He dug his fingers into her skin. She felt him enter her body. She hated it. She thrashed and kicked. She managed to knee him in the stomach. He yelled in pain as he fell off of her. He got up angry. He hit her across the face. And started hitting her everywhere. He continuously punched her in the stomachs till her ribs broke, again. He took her back to the living room and chained her to the post again. She was naked and cold. She pleaded for God to send Noah, or his dad, or the police. But they never came. She was stuck there. Alone and afraid.
Her phone lit up. Dan picked it up and smiled at her.

"Oh look it's from Noah."

Noah's PoV

Noah woke up from his nap with an unsettling feeling. He texted Elle.

Noah: Elle are you okay? I feel like somethings wrong.

Noah: Elle please talk to me. I know that this sucks but please talk to me. I'm still in love very with you okay. Don't shut me out. Please.

Elle: Noah I'm fine okay. Stop texting me! I don't want to date you anymore.

Noah: Elle we both know when you're lying please just come over tonight and we can talk.

Elle: No

Noah threw his phone across the room.  Why did Elle have to do this to him every Tuesday and Thursday they ran into a problem. He punched the wall. He looked at his cracked phone. Elle's gps was still on. He'd just pay her a visit then.  He drove to the address on the phone. It took him an hour or so but when he got there he wanted to murder someone. The building was a dump. You could only enter the red brick apartment via fire escape. The windows were covered in mud and the over cast sky made the mold look more disgusting. He ran up and knocked on the door. It opened and Dan answered.