Pain and Panic reporting for duty

Noah's PoV
Dan opened the door and gave Noah a look of confusion.
"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Noah your uh niece's boyfriend."

"Oh, well come in." He said with a warm smile. Noah didn't know what it was about this guy but he didn't like his smile at all. He walked in to see Elle sitting in the living room on the couch with no clothes on covered up with a blanket.

" Elle?" She looked up at him with fear in her eyes. Noah turned the corner to see five other girls naked and chained to a post. That was the last thing he saw before something heavy hit him over the head and he fell into darkness.

Elle's POV
Noah laid there unconscious as Dan chained him to a post. Silent tears rolled down Elle's cheeks as Dan chained her back as well. Now they were both prisoners. Elle stroked his hair as he lay there. She let tears roll down her cheeks she wished she could wake up from this nightmare but she couldn't. Hours past by she talked to the girl some and played with Noah's hair. Dan wasn't in a good mood today, which was good for the girls. When he was happy he raped all of them continuously until he wasn't in the mood anymore. Elle had found that out today. She heard Noah groan. He snapped awake she jumped back. He looked all around and then down at her.

"Elle where the hell is he I'm going to bash his brains in!" Elle couldn't move. Noah realised
why she was frightened.

"Elle I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you are you okay are you hurt? I'm sorry I'm just stressed and worried and praying to god I left my location on. Has he done something to you?" Elle nodded. Noah's expression darkened.

"Why is your stomach purple?" He asked his anger deepening.

"He broke my ribs." She whispered.

"I'll kill you!!" He shouted into the house. He was directing it at Dan, wherever he was.

"Noah please don't yell." Elle whispered her voice wavering as tears started to spill down her face. His murderous expression softened. He looked at her trembling and naked. He had his leather jacket on. He pulled it out of the cuff on his left arm and shook it off the right. Then he tentatively moved closer to Elle.

"Here." He said as he draped it around her. By now the other girls had fallen asleep. Elle leaned her head on Noah's shoulder. He wrapped his free arm around her gently.
She trembled as silent tears rolled down her face.
"Shh it's okay I'm here. I'm going to get you out of here." He whispered. They heard footsteps. Elle shoved off the jacket and stuffed it behind Noah. She rolled over pretending to sleep away from Noah's grasp. Noah was confused and didn't get the message in time. Dan walked into the room.

"Ahh I see you've awoken." He said with a sadistic grin.

"Yes, I have and now that I have your dead." Noah said.

"I heard." Dan laughed.

"Look Noah, Elle is my property now. So are all these girls. And now so are you. You are going to be my punching bag. You and Elle can stay together so long as you keep your hands off. Got it?" Noah gave him a look.

"Do you give this speech to everyone?" Noah's asked with a 'try me bitch' look on his face. Dan punched him he heard Elle whimper. Dan walked over to her and picked her up by her hair. She screamed. Noah thrashed and licked to try and break the cuffs.

"Elle will you touch Noah?" Dan asked with a furious tone.

"No no I won't I promise!" She screamed as he tightened his grip on her hair. He let go and laughed.

"See, there. That's all I had to do. Because you know something Noah? I like fear, in fact it's my Favorite emotion. It can be controlled, and shaped. Like play doe. Except it's human. These girls won't dare defy me." He laughed and walked into another room disappearing into the rest of the apartment.

"Elle are you okay?" Elle didn't respond.

"Elle you don't have to listen to him." She sat up and looked at him.

Tonight she mouthed and laid back down. Noah knew that there wouldn't be a chance to talk then, because he'd be breaking them out. So he sighed and laid down himself he'd need all his energy to get them out.