I want you

Noah's POV
They rode in silence. Elle was flipping through radio stations nervously. Noah desperately wanted to say something he wanted to talk. He wanted to explain himself.
"Elle?"
"No." Elle said. Noah could tell she wasn't in the mood. He sighed. He was soaked. He'd removed his jacket and threw it in the back to dry out. He flexed his muscles just a little bit more to see if he could get Elle to look at him.
"Hey Elle?" She groaned. "What Noah I thought you said you wouldn't talk." He sighed.
"I-I'm sorry for kissing y-."
"Don't Noah. We don't need to talk about this." Noah quieted.
"Elle, I can't." He slammed on the breaks. "What the hell Noah!" He turned to face her in his seat. "Elle look, it wasn't you! The reason I shut you out it wasn't because of you!" Elle didn't know what to say. She felt kinda dumb and cold. She'd spent all this time mad at Noah for what happened. Believing that he was unreasonable in what he did and that she had done nothing wrong. Now she felt couldn't be mad she had no reason to. "Noah- I -um..." She looked down at her hands. She picked at her cuticles. Noah sat back with his hands on his face. The rain was coming down like crazy outside of the car. He took his foot off the break and started on his way to Elle's

Elle's POV
Elle thanked Noah for the ride and ran to her door. She wanted to peel off her wet clothes and take a warm bath. Instead she found herself frozen in place with her back to her front door. She stayed there for what felt like hours but really was ten minutes. She heard a knock at the door. She turned around to answer it. She opened the door it was Noah.
"What do y-" she didn't have time to finish her sentence before Noah's lips were on hers. She wanted him. She needed him. She ran her fingers through his hair. His lips tasted sweet and salty. She had to stand on her tiptoes to reach him. But she couldn't let him back in after what he did. He didn't just break up with her he ignored her. He didn't even explain why. So she pushed him off.
"Noah, I can't... I won't let you do this to me again."
"What? Elle why? Please-"
"No you hurt me. I was one of your conquests. And you PROMISED that I was special to you. PROMISED I was someone who you would never hurt like that. And you did!" Noah knew he deserved that.
"Elle I love you, and I've always loved you. And I can't just sit here knowing that I hurt you! I can't just watch while you suffer! Because Elle I want you. And not being able to say this has been torture not being able to hold you even for a second. Elle I didn't fight at Harvard I didn't want to! I wanted you to be proud of me Elle. And this separation has killed me Elle." Elle wanted to say something to voice an opinion. But instead she just stood there in shock. She had been waiting for him to say these things and now that he had she could barely breathe.
"Noah I..." She gave up. She had to stop or she would beak down.

Noah's POV
He looked at Elle on the verge of tears and he couldn't help himself. He kissed her hard and fast she kissed him back she pulled him out of the rain into her house. He took off his wet shirt and cupped her face in his hands. Elle fiddled with the hem of her shirt and stopped and stood there looking at Noah nervous.
"Elle it's okay we don't have to." Elle looked up at him. She pulled him close. "Noah I can't. I can't I love you and I want you but I can't, you have hurt me so much and if I do this I can't help but think that you will leave tomorrow and I won't ever hear from you again."
"Elle, I love you and I can't text or call you but that does not mean that I don't love you. The thought that I can't have you. That I can't kiss you or tell you that I love you- I can't do that."
"Noah why can't I text you or call you why can't you tell me! See that's my point you are being evasive and an asshole. I can't live like this you have to tell me something." Noah thought he had to give her something that wouldn't implicate her. "I dropped out. I dropped out so I sold my phone for cash to pay my student loans." Elle was stunned. "You what!?"
"That's why okay. It wasn't because I didn't love you it was because I dropped out."
"But Noah you texted me about your bike. Is that it are you just lying to me now?" Shit he thought.
"Elle I can't tell you. I can't hurt you too." He picked up his shirt and put it on.
"You won't ever have to kiss me or touch me or worry about me again." Tears we're streaming down Elle's cheeks. "Noah wait what do you mean hurt me too. Noah what's going on?" Noah tucked a strand of wet hair behind her ear. "Goodbye Elle." He turned and walked out the door. Elle threw open the door and watched him go. She broke down on her door step she sat down and cried while the rain poured. Noah was gone. For good.

I had ideas so I had to get these done sorry if these chapters are too cheesy or badly written I had a bad night last night so I'm kind of tired😂