Memories and Regretful Greetings

Elle's POV
Elle had been pacing back and forth in her room for an hour now. Lee had texted her that they were going to the airport to pick up Noah. She still had his motorcycle in her garage, she often wondered if when he returned home if he'd want it back. She worried that he'd know that she still worried about him. And she worried that when she saw him she wouldn't be able to say anything. All these thoughts swirled around in her head as she paced. Lee had not yet sent word that Noah was picked up or that they even made it to the airport. She kept pacing and thinking, thinking back to the last time she was happy and not stressed out of her mind. Her phone buzzed.
Lee: we're on our way back we have Noah.
Elle: okay tell me if he wants his motorcycle back I can drive over.
Lee: k
Elle threw her phone onto the bed. Her mind started swirling again with stress. The room started to spin and she fell back on her bed into darkness.

Noah's POV

Noah's return had been the most awkward family reunion he had quite possibly ever had. His mom gave him a huge hug, his dad gave him an awkward pat on the back, and Lee just simply nodded in his direction. The car ridewas even worse. Lee was on his phone doing god knows what and his parents were completely silent. Noah opened up his text messages and found Elle's number.
Noah: Elle Lee said you have my bike, could I come over and get it?
Noah: Elle?
He sighed and gave up.

Elle's POV

Elle woke up two hours later she checked her phone to see if Lee has texted. Noah had texted her about his bike. *Crap* Elle thought.

Elle: Yeah sure
She texted back. She didn't know what else to say.

                               -10 min-

There was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Elle called. She hurried down the stairs and opened the door.
"Noah! Uh hi um your bikes around back." She stammered.
"Uh okay thanks Elle." Noah said. Elle gave him a curt nod and shut the door. She sighed it was almost like they were strangers now.