Predictions and Panicked Traveling

Elle's POV
        Elle hadn't seen Noah in 4 months
and she still wasn't over him. He had burrowed a hole in her heart. And she was desperate to move on. They hadn't spoken since he'd left. He'd texted her that he'd landed and that he was safe in Boston and that was the last text he'd sent her. She couldn't help missing him though, he was her first... well everything really. First crush, first boyfriend, first time, first... heartbreak.
        "Elle!" Lee called from his balcony.
         "What? You gonna cannonball?" Elle chuckled. Lee laughed and proceeded to jump into the pool. They both died of laughter as Lee hopped out of the pool and sat down in the chair next to Elle. "Elle," he said gravely, "I've been putting this off for a while now and I can't any longer because if I do it will create a very terrible and awkward situation." Elle's light hearted mood was decimated. "Lee what's up?"
"Noah's coming home Elle. He'll be here this afternoon." Lee's words hit Elle like a ton of bricks. "H-He what?" Elle asked hoarsely.
"He's coming home, today. He said it's for a few months." Elle sat back in her chair in disbelief. Noah was coming home and she wasn't at all prepared to face him.

Noah's POV
Noah had boarded the plane with dread. He didn't like what was happening at all. He hated home now, the thought of facing Elle, Lee, and even his parents was enough to kill him. Especially the thought of facing Elle. He'd had to sever contact with her after an incident at Harvard. What would his parents say when they found out about what was happening to him. What would his mother think or better yet what would Elle's dad say. Oh god Elle's dad was probably gonna kill him. *sh!t* he thought to himself.  Nothing felt worse though, than the screwtany of his loved ones. *Elle would probably think I moved onto another one of those tramps I had had before her. Lee would probably think I took advantage of Elle and want to kill me. God I'm in for it!!* He thought. The plane started speeding up the runway and lifted off into flight. The next time those wheels touched the ground he'd be in a prison of his own making.
              Home...