Love is a passion

Noah's PoV
The police had grilled Noah for hours Elle and his family had been taken into another hospital room for safety purposes. Each one had been questioned individually. Elle's dad and brother were cleaned up and put in body bags. Noah threw up in his mouth at the sight of them being zipped inside. He couldn't bare the thought of Elle being without a family. It made him sick. He was pretty sure his mother would take care of her but he still worried.
"Mr. Flynn do you have any idea why this man would want to hurt you and your family?" The police chief asked.

"No." He lied.

"Okay so walk us through what happened."

"I was driving away to get lunch when I realised that there was a McDonald's in the hospital. So when I came back I went upstairs to get the orders and say that I was back. When I came to the tenth floor, everything was like this. I ran into their room and Jason the guy had a gun on Elle."

"Elle said it was pretty horrifying."

"I would imagine so, it terrified me." Noah replied curtly. He wanted to see Elle. There was a knock at the door. He turned. It was his mom.
"I'd like to take my son home now. He's eighteen. Barely even an adult," She have him an apologetic look ",I think he's been held in custody long enough to tell you all he knows five times over." The cops looked at Noah and then to his mother.

"Alright but we'll call you in a week to deal with custody of Elle." At the mention of Elle's name Noah was enraged. He loved her and he would spend the rest a of his life being selfish and wanting her.

Elle's POV
Noah and his family had taken her home. They're set her up in Lee's room with Lee of course. They'd said their condolences and let her be. Noah paced silently out his brother bedroom door trying to come up with what to say. It was elven thirty when he decided on what to say. He was about to knock on the door  when it opened. Elle let him passed with out a word.
"Elle I'm so sorry about your family." Elle nodded to keep herself from crying.

"Elle, I can't begin to understand what your going through." He said. Elle shook her head.

"But you do don't you Noah?" He was taken aback.
"Elle no I-"

"Noah Jason told me things. He told me everything." Noah was filled with that same sense of rage when he saw Jason pointing the gun at her.

"What did he say?"

"That you were ambushed and they forced you to work for them. That you severed all contact with everyone so that they didn't know who we are so we wouldn't be in danger. He told me that when you found out they knew about us you threatened them." Noah looked at her. God he was whipped. Her smart blue pretty eyes, her lips, her hair shining in the light of the lamp light. There she was that grace beautiful girl. His girl. Or was his girl.

"Elle I-"

"Noah just stop! Yes my family is gone! No I won't be okay! But as long as I have you. As long as you stay with me. As long as you and your family take care of me. I will live on."
He stepped closer to her so that they were almost nose to nose. Or rather her nose to his chest. Dammit he was so freaking tall.
"Elle I love you." He whispered as he bent down. He kissed her cheek first. She let him. Then he trailed over to her lips. He kissed her softly. She kissed back. It was tentative and careful at first, then it deepened. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around him. He carried her down the hall and to his bedroom. He laid her on the bed. They kissed harder and more passionately than they had in months. He moved his hand to unbutton her blouse. He looked at her for permission. She nodded. He needed to be careful her bones were still cracked slightly. He rolled till she was on top so that she wouldn't be hurt. They kissed and kissed until they were nothing but skin on skin and lips on lips. He had fistfuls of her hair. She clung to his neck. They let themselves fall into this abyss of passion and love. They needed this, she needed this. Now she knew for sure. There was no way in this world that she would ever simply get over Noah Flynn.

Fixed some grammatical errors