45

Somehow me and Josh managed to actually graduate which is good. Our parents are really proud and made us take thousands of pictures. My favorite one has to be one josh's mom took of us when we weren't paying attention. Josh had a hand cupping my jaw and we were pressed together, staring at each other with huge smiles.

Now, being the night after graduation Brendon is throwing another one of his legendary parties and of course me and Josh went. "Take it easy tonight babe." He said as we walked to the kitchen. i groaned. "Stop being a party pooper and get drunk with me for fucks sake." I said.

He chuckled. " Okay okay." He said. I smiled and handed him a drink, grabbing one for myself. He smiled and kissed my cheek before leading me into the backyard. There was even more people out here than inside the house.

People in the pool and on the deck, people laying in the grass and all that shit. We spotted Brendon on the other side of the pool and quickly headed over. He greeted us with big hugs and gross slobbery kisses on the cheek. "You're so disgusting." I laughed, wiping his spit off my cheek.

After a while bren and Josh started bickering and ended up knocking each other in the pool. I laughed at them once they surfaced. "Hey don't laugh you little brat or I'll pull you in here too." Josh said.

"Dont you fucking dare." I said. He grinned and grabbed my ankle. "No fuck off I don't wanna get wet." I said. He only laughed and tried harder to pull me in. "Josh swear to God." I said.

"Come on babe don't be a party pooper." He mocked. I stuck my tongue out at him before I felt myself being lifted up from behind. "Oh shit!" I yelled as I was thrown into the water.

When I came back up Josh and everyone was laughing at me. "Oh fuck you dallon." I said, splashing water at him. He laughed. Josh swam over with a smile on his face.

"I love you... you know that?" He spoke softly over the music. I smiled. "I love you too." I said. He smiled wider and kissed me, our wet hair sticking to our foreheads. "I swear if you two fuck in my pool I'm disowning you." Brendon said as he swam by us, making us pull apart and laugh.

"You'd probably enjoy watching dont lie." I said. He grinned shrugging. "Maybe." He said, continuing to swim away. I laughed and looked back at Josh. "He would." He said making me laugh harder.

We stayed a long time. Mostly cause the both of us were drunk and didn't want to drive. Once everyone else had cleared out we helped Brendon clean up then the three of us flopped down in the living room. "Thanks for the help." He said.

"No problem." Josh said, yawning. "Is it cool if we crash here?" He asked. "Yeah just don't fuck in the guest room." Brendon said. "Welp there goes my plans for tonight." I said jokingly.

"Josh is right you're a brat." Brendon said. I shrugged. "You right." I nodded.  "Alright well you guys know where the guest room is I'll see you in the morning." Brendon said standing up. We followed  and gave him a hug before we went separate ways.

"Hey Josh?" I asked as I climbed into the guest bed. He hummed as he took off his jeans. "We should get our own place." I said, getting under the covers. "Yeah?" He asked. I nodded as he climbed i n next to me. "Sounds good to me. Then I can fuck the shit out of you whenever I want and we don't gotta worry about being caught or disrupting our families." He laughed. i smiled sleepily, laying my head in his chest.

"I'm proud of you." He whispered as I shut my eyes. "You're proud of me? Why?" I asked. "Cause I know you said you didn't care about school and shit but we did it." He said. I smiled. "Yeah... We did.. I'm proud of you too." I said, leaning up to kiss him.

He sighed contently once I laid back down. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too... now rest baby, I'll see you in the morning." He said, kissing the top of my head. I smiled softly and cuddled closer. What a crazy year it's been.

(Aaaaannnndd that's all folks.... lmao just kidding. There'll be more.. or will there? Hehehehw.. anyway I can't wait for the pride parade. It's on Aug 4th here and I'm gonna bring my guitar and get everyone on the float I'm on to sing "girls girls boys")