26

Slowly he pushed it in, moving it in and out slowly. "More." I breathed. He didn't say anything, he just added a second finger and began scissoring them. He added some more lube to make the process smoother.

A few minutes pass before he adds a third, curling them upwards. I moaned, shoving my face into one of his pillows to muffle it. He pressed his fingers against my prostate and rubbed small circles into in.

I let out little breathy moans, biting into the pillow harshly, drops of pre-cum dripping down onto the sheets below me. "Josh." I whispered shakily. "Shh baby. I got you." He said, kissing in between my shoulder blades, his fingers pumping in and out of me.

"I'm going to add another is that okay? Or do you want me to work you a bit more first?" He asked. "Oh fuck add another, please." I begged. "Mm you're such a little slut.. my slut." He growled before squeezing in a fourth finger.

I mewled loudly and started fucking myself on his fingers, not being able to control myself. "Look at you. Such a beauty." He said. I whined, burying my face in my arms.

He added even more lube before adding his thumb. "Mm daddy." I moaned. "Shh baby stay still for a minute." He said grabbing my hips and keeping his hand still. I whined.

He started pushing his hand in further. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to refrain from bucking my hips. he went slow, pushing in bit by bit until he stopped and let out a breath.

"Okay it's in." He said. I moaned, more pre-cum falling to the already soaked sheets. "Okay you good?" He asked. "Holy fuckkk." I moaned. He chuckled. "I'm going to take that as a yes." He said moving his hand slightly.

"Oh fuck don't move. Don't fucking move." I said. "Does it hurt?" He asked. "N-no no im-ill cum if you move. oh God I feel so full fuck." I moaned. "You can cum all you want but I'm not finished with you." He said.

"Oh god I'm so close josh." I breathed. "Go ahead and cum but like I said we're not done." He said moving his hand slowly and slightly, not pulling it out but still sending pleasure through my entire body.

Not even a second later I came, my thighs shaking and fists gripping the sheets harshly. My jaw slack as I held back moans.

Very slowly and carefully Josh removed his hand using the access lube on himself before wiping his hand on the sheets. He slid in easily and started thrusting at a fast, hard pace.

He reached down and started jacking me off to get me hard again. I whined and buried my head in the pillows.

Josh had to shove his fingers into my mouth to shut me up. I was a moaning mess and it didn't take long before I was cumming again.

Josh chuckled. "Such a sensitive baby." He whispered, kissing the back of my neck. I collasped down onto the bed. "Stay up, I'm not done with you yet baby boy." He said pulling me back up. I whined.

"J-josh I-please." I whimpered. He huffed out a laugh. "Want me to stop?" He asked. "N-no i-i can take it." I whispered. "You sure?" He asked, suddenly thrusting harder and hitting my prostate dead on.

I moaned so loudly it would be classified as a scream. Josh immediatly covered my mouth with his hand and stopped moving. Someone could be heard coming upstairs then there was a knock at Josh's door.

"Is everything okay in there?" Momma dun asked. "Yes Mom." Josh answered, slowly starting to fuck me again. "Mmph." I moaned quietly, causing him to tighten his hand over my mouth.

"Okay.. just keep it down then." She said before she left. He went back at it, fucking into me like a jack rabbit. A few more minutes pass before he came inside me with a low gravely moan.

A thrusted a few more times before pulling out and laying next to me on the bed, the both of us panting. I laid there, limp against the sheets, ready to pass out.

He rolled over and kissed me. "You're so amazing." He whispered. I hummed and closed my eyes. "Baby I need to give you a bath." He said. I whined. "I know but I gotta take care of my baby boy." He said.

I smiled softly. "Your baby boy?" I asked. "My baby boy. All mine. Any one else tries to touch you and I'll kill them. Understand?" He growled. "All yours daddy." I mumbled. He chuckled and shook his head before standing up.

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He gave me a bath which I may have fell asleep for most of it then he carried me back to the bed and we went to sleep.