10

I ended up staying the night at Josh's after our date. Josh's family didn't even bat an eye at the fact that I was wearing girls clothing and just shook my hand or gave me a hug.

We went upstairs shortly after we arrived Because I was tired. I agreed to sleep in the same bed as Josh as long as he keeps his hands to himself. He rolled his eyes but agreed.

He gave me one of his t-shirts to sleep in. As soon as he gave it to me I was pulling my own shirt over my head. He was a little surprised that I just started stripping in front of him but relaxed quickly.

I mean it's not like he hasn't seen me in my underwear before. After I had changed I went to the bathroom and took of my makeup before heading back to Josh's room.

He was already crawling into bed with the lights off so I just shut the door and climbed in next to him.

He draped his arm over me. "Hey I was serious about you keeping your hands to yourself I'm tired I don't feel like getting off right now." I said. "I was just-" he started laughing. "Calm down I'm just cuddling you." He chuckled. "Oh." I said, flushing red, luckily it was dark so it went unnoticed. "Just sleep." He said. I nodded and closed my eyes.

When I woke up Josh was spooning me, his hot breath on the back of my neck causing goosebumps to cover my skin.

His arm was around my waist, my shirt riding up and bit from where his hand had slipped under it. I smiled to myself, this isn't like other times when I've woken up in some guys bed, feeling gross and hating myself. This is different. I like it.

I moved slightly causing Josh to stir. He groaned and tightened his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"Josh? Are you awake?" I asked. "Mhm." He hummed, trailing his hand down to my hip, running his hand over the fabric of my panties. "Did I not give you pants last night?" He asked, his voice all low and gravely from just waking up. It sent a chill down my spine. "No you didn't but it's fine dont worry about it." I said. "Sorry." He chuckled.

"As if your complaining though, you probably did it on purpose just so you could stare at my ass." I said. "Mm, I didn't but it sounds like something I'd do." He said.

I smiled, turning around to face him. He raised his eyebrows before relaxing. "What?" I asked. "Nothing.. just never seen you without makeup." He said. "Oh.. I'm sorry." I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Sorry? For what? you're gorgeous." He said. "I-i-im not." I stuttered. "And I have purple toes." He said. "What?" I asked. "I thought we were saying things that are impossible." He said.

I smacked his chest lightly. "Cheesy bastard." I mumbled. He smiled, pulling me closer by my hips. "That's me." He said. I sighed contently. "I like this." I whispered.

"Like what?" He asked. "Waking up with a guy and not wanting to dig a hole and cry in it." I said. He frowned. I smiled. "It's a nice feeling. I could get used to it... Wouldn't mind doing it every day." I said. He rolled me onto my back and hovered over me.

"Well if you agree to be my boyfriend we can arrange that." He said. "W-what?" I asked not sure if I heard him correctly. "Would you, Tyler, be my boyfriend?" He asked. "Really?" I asked. He nodded.

I smiled and nodded. He smiled as well. "Okay then boyfriend, are you hungry?" He asked. I shrugged. "I could eat yeah." I said. "Then to the kitchen!" He exclaimed, rolling off me and falling to the floor.

I laughed. "Are you okay?" I asked. He groaned. "That didn't go to plan but yeah I'm okay." He said pushing himself up. I giggled and followed him downstairs after he gave me some pj bottoms.