34

I woke up this morning to Josh jumping on me. "What the fuck?" I whined, trying to push him off me. "Get up baby boy." He said. "Why??" I whined. "We have school." He said.

"How'd you even get in my house I thought you went home last night?" I said. "Well I knocked on your door and then your dad let me in." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Now up let's go." He said standing up. "No I'm going to sleep come cuddle me." I said reaching up for a him. He bent down but instead of getting into bed he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

I whined, wanting to sleep. "Bush your teeth, comb your hair get dressed let's go." He said setting me down in front of the sink. I groaned but grabbed my toothbrush.

Once I was ready we got in his car and he drove the both of us to school. We hung out with Brendon while we waited for first bell to ring.

During second class, one of the classes I had with josh, we sat next to each other, obviously. We were copying notes, the classroom completely silent when I felt a hand gently lay on my thigh.

I looked over at Josh who pretended he was still copying notes. I swallowed thickly and continued to copy my notes, trying to ignore his hand that was slowly inching up towards my crotch.

"Josh." I whispered as he stopped moving his hand and left it dangerously close to my cock. He tried to hide a smile. "What?" He asked. "We're in class you dick." I said.

"Well then maybe we should go somewhere else." He said. "What are you suggesting?" I asked. "Well-"_"quiet down and copy the notes boys." The teacher cut in.

I rolled my eyes but nodded, going back to ignoring Josh so I wouldn't get in trouble. He slid a tiny corner of his paper that he ripped off over to me. I glanced at him and picked it up.

'Bathroom???' he wrote on the paper. I looked back at him and nodded before raising my hand. The teacher sighed. "Yeah Tyler?" She asked. "Could me and Josh please be excused for a moment?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess." She said irritatedly. Me and Josh both stood up and headed out into the hall and to the bathroom. We made sure no one was in there before closing the door over and locking it.

The next thing I know Josh is pinning me against the wall and kissing me. I made a small noise at the action but wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor.

He fumbled to unbutton my jeans but once he had he pushed them down, gripping me through my panties. I grabbed the Hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head.

"Are we really about to fuck in the schools bathroom?" I asked, as he unbuttoned his own jeans. "Looks like it." He said, stepping out of them and kissing me again.

He pulled back a bit, opting for kissing at my neck instead. I tilted my head back and let him do as he pleased. He dipped his hand into my panties and started jacking me off as he left hickies all over my neck and collarbones bones.

"Over here." He whispered dragging me over to the sinks. He bent me over them and smacked my ass. I moaned. He kneeled down behind me and pulled my panties down so they sat just above my knees.

He unexpectedly licked a thick strip over my hole and I moaned again, grabbing onto the faucets of the sink. I arched my back towards him as he started eating me out. "Fuck Josh." I whined. "Shh, shh. I got you." He whispered pressing his thumb into my hole.

He switched his thumb for his middle finger and spit on it before standing up and sucking more hickies into my neck. Within the next couple minutes he had three fingers buried inside me and had me moaning like the little slut I am.

"Fuck-josh please." I begged. "Please what? What do you want? Hm?" He asked. "Fuckkk fuck me please." I whined as he curled his fingers. I looked up in the mirror at him and seen him smirk before he removed his fingers.

He pulled down his boxers and spit on his hand, stroking himself before lining up. He teased me a few times, dipping the head of his cock in and out. "Fucking hell just fuck me!" I yelled. "Shh now baby, don't want us getting caught now do we?" He asked finally pushing in.

I moaned thankfully as he began thrusting. "Harder." I whined. He gripped my hips and obliged. he gripped my hair and tugged my head back. "Watch me in the mirror." He said lowly. I moaned at his words and did as he said.

He smirked and stared right back at me. He changed the angle of his thrusts and hit my prostate causing my eyes to roll back a bit and my head to dip forward slightly. He tugged my head back up.

I stared at him with hooded, lust filled eyes, my mouth hanging open as moan fell from it. "Fucking perfect." He breathed, picking up the pace slightly. "I'm gonna cum." I moaned. "Already? Didn't last long." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I breathed. He chuckled again and let go of my hair, instead occuping his hand with jacking me off. "Go ahead baby." He said pressing into me, his chest to my back.

A few more hits to my prostate and I came all over Josh's hand and the bathroom floor, Josh following soon after. We got cleaned up and got dressed then headed back to class as if nothing ever happened.

(Ah yes coming back strong with sum good ol smut)