16

My family was waiting in the car, everything was packed in the trunk. I stood over by Josh's car with him, hugging him.

"I'll miss you but have fun okay?" He said. I nodded. "I will." I said. He leaned down, kissing me. It may have gotten a little too heated. My dad honked the horn. I looked over at the car.

My siblings were in the backseat laughing. I rolled my eyes and gave him one last quick kiss. I ran over to the car and got in. Josh waved as we pulled out of the driveway, heading to the airport. I waved back, my dad honked the horn.

The airport was busy but the plane took off on time. When we landed we went to the hotel we were staying at. While we were waiting for my dad to get the room keys I stood behind my family, my arms crossed, but I was relaxed.

"Hey there pretty why don't you come stand over here?" Some dude on the other side of the lobby said, him and his friends staring at me.

"Fuck off." I said bluntly. The guy huffed out a laugh and came over to me. "Come on now sweetheart don't be so cruel." He said. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked, although I knew exactly what he wanted.

"You." He said, his friends giggling like school girls in the background. "Sorry but I have a boyfriend." I said, not bothering to look at him. "Really? Where is he?" He asked. "At his house probably." I said.

"I bet your lying." He said. "I'm not so please go away." I said. "Nah I like the view over here." He said, standing behind me, his chin practically on my shoulder.

I uncrossed my arms and threw my hand back, punching him in the dick. He groaned and fell backwards to the floor.

His friends made 'oooo' sounds. I rolled my eyes again. "What the fuck was that for?" He asked. "I told you to leave me alone and you didn't." I shrugged.

"Fucking brat." He said. My dad turned around, giving the guy a confused look. "Ready?" He asked. Me and my siblings nodded, grabbing our bags. I stepped over the guy, following my family to the elevator.

We went up to our room and set our bags inside. I flopped down onto one of the beds. I miss Josh. "What's wrong kiddo?" My dad asked. I pouted. "I just miss him." I mumbled.

My dad chuckled. "Well we'll be home next week for now just enjoy it alright?" He asked. I nodded. "You can call him if you'd like though." My dad said.

I sat up. "I can?" I asked. "He nodded. I smiled and fished out my phone, immediately calling Josh. He picked up on the second ring. "Tyler?" He asked. "Hey!" I said excitedly. "Hey baby, how was your flight?" He asked.

"Good, long but good." I said. "That's great, are you at the hotel now?" He asked. "Yeah, it's really nice." I said glancing around. "Mm take some pictures to show me when you get back." He said. "I will." I replied, biting my lip and swinging my feet a bit.

My dad was smiling at me. "What are you up to?" I asked. "Just laying down." He said. I hummed. "I miss you already." He said. "I miss you too." I said.

"Are you coming home yet?" He asked. I laughed. "I wish." I said. He chuckled. "Alright, well why don't you get some sleep cause it's late over there then call me or text me when you can. Okay?" He asked. "Okay." I said.

"Alright don't forget to have fun." He said. "I won't." I said. "Okay, I'll see you next week." He said. "Okay, bye." I said. "Bye." He said. I hung up the phone.

"Okay why don't you kids get ready for bed then?" My mom asked. We nodded. After we we're all in our PJs we figured out sleeping arrangements and went to sleep.