29

I woke up in Josh's bed. He was sitting next to me running his hand through my hair.

I whined and sat up, about to run to the bathroom. He quickly sat me back down and shoved a bucket at me, I gratefully took it and immediately threw up.

He gently rubbed my back, taking the bucket away once I finished. He grabbed some tissue and wiped my mouth before handing me a glass of water and a pill.

I took it without hesitation then leaned my head on his shoulder. "How you doing?" He asked quietly. I whined. "I told you to take it easy baby." He said. "Shut up." I mumbled, lazily smacking his chest. He smiled.

"Want to take a bath?" He asked. "Will you get in with me?" I asked. "Yes." He said. I smiled and nodded. He carefully picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, setting me on the counter while he readied the bath.

"Brush your teeth while you're waiting." He said. I nodded and grabbed my toothbrush. Once the taste of puke was gone from my mouth Josh undressed me and himself and we got in the tub.

I sighed and leaned back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked.

"I think you ate me out in front of everyone." I laughed. He chuckled and started kissing at my neck. "Mhm. Anything else?" He asked. "Not really." I said, tilting my head to the side.

He hummed. "Well you took your shirt off at one point and started grinding on me while yelling lyrics to deepthroat." He said. "Oh god." I said running a hand down my face. He chuckled again.

I sighed softly and closed my eyes. "So how you feeling?" He asked. "Good I guess." I answered quietly. He nodded. "Would you want to eat after we get out?" He asked. "Sure." I shrugged. "Okay." He whispered.

"Hey Josh?" I asked. He hummed. "What was wrong last night?" I asked. He hummed again more questionably. "Last night like you were kinda down and shit then you and Brendon went somewhere to talk... What was wrong?" I asked.

Josh sighed and rested his chin on my shoulder, pouting slightly. "I just didn't wanna drink too much or get baked." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "Cause I'm kind of a dick when I do." He said.

"How so?" I asked. "Well... I almost got arrested last time." Josh said. "What the fuck? Why?" I asked, turning to look at him.

He shrugged. "I don't know.. alcohol and drugs can make you do crazy shit." He said. I nodded. "Well I'm glad you know you're limits." I said pecking his cheek.

Once we got out we went downstairs. Josh's parents were making pancakes and bacon. We sat at the table and said good morning to everyone.

Mrs. Dun set our plates in front of us with a smile, we thanked her and began eating.

The whole family was sat down to eat, we we're talking about school. It was honestly boring me. I glanced at Josh who was listening to his father intently.

I bit my lip and decided to be a hoe. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my pictures, smirking.

Me: oh jooossshhh
Me: *picture attached*

I sent him a picture of me laying on my bed in nothing but red panties that had black lace accents, my back arched off the matress slightly.

He grabbed his phone and looked down at it while taking a drink of his orange juice. He choked on the substance upon seeing what I had sent.

"Are you okay Josh?" Momma dun asked. "Yeah." He answered, wiping his mouth with a napkin. He gave me a harsh glare and continued eating.

I smirked again and sent a picture of me in the same panties, sitting on my knees, pulling the fabric down just enough to the tip of my cock poked out.

Me: *picture attached*
Me: do you like Joshie?
Josh: Tyler I stg stop it.
Me: but daddy I thought you'd like it :(
Josh: I do like it..
Me: then what's the problem?
Josh: you know
Me: I don't think I do

I sent another picture. This one is of me in nothing but a light blue crop top sweater, my hand in a sweater paw wrapped around my cock.

Me: *picture attached*
Josh: tyler!
Me: yes??
Josh: I'm serious stop.
Me: what don't you think I look pretty?
Josh: yes baby you look fucking amazing but please
Me: :)
Josh: ?
Me: ;)
Josh: tyler why are you winking?

I set my phone down and cleared my throat. "So Mr. Dun how's work?" I asked, setting my hand on Josh's thigh. "Tyler don't." He whispered. I ignored him pretending to listen to his father as he talked, traveling my hand up further.

I bit my lip to refrain from smiling as I cupped him. He tried to smack my hand away but I just gave him a firm squeeze. He grunted, trying to cover it up with a cough.

"Are you getting sick?" His mom asked. "Ugh n- yeah y'know what I think I might be... Um I gotta talk to Tyler for a second, come on." He said standing up and grabbing my arm.

He dragged me into the bathroom and locked the door. "Are you crazy?" He asked. "No just horny." I shrug. He chuckled and grabbed my hips. "That was very naughty." He whispered.

"Gonna spank me?" I asked. "No you enjoy it too much." He said. "Then what are you going to do?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

He smirked. "We're going to go shopping." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "But how is that a punishment?" I asked. "That's for me to know and for your pretty little ass to find out." He whispered.

(My nose is runny and I keep sneezing ffs I hate getting sick.)