4

I got up and got dressed. I had on a black skirt and a white crop top with my white panties under my skirt. I did my makeup then headed downstairs. When Josh knocked on the door I opened it. He was looking around in aw.

I let him in and he stood there with his mouth open. "Holy shit... What are you rich or something?" He asked. "Yes." I deadpanned. He raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm, pulling him upstairs to my room.

He sat on the bed and looked around. "Nice room. It's cute." He said. I hummed. I set up the game and handed Josh a controller, grabbing one for myself and sitting down next to him.

"I haven't played Mario kart since I was like eight." He said. "Then I'm going to beat you cause I'm a loser and play all the time." I said. He laughed.

We played for a while, Josh cut in front of me and I couldn't get around him. "Aha suck it." He said. I got up and moved in front of him. "Hey you little shit." He laughed, trying to see around me. I passed him and hit the finish line.

"You cheated." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Put that tongue away." He said. "And if I don't? Are you gonna punish me?" I asked. "I might have to" he said. I got on all fours, leaning forward, sticking my ass in the air. "Oh yes spank me daddy." I faux moaned. He brought his hand down on my right cheek causing me to yelp, I wasn't expecting him to actually do it. "Asshole." I mumbled. He playfully rolled his eyes. I got up and shut the game off, trying to ignore the fact that actually turned me on before sitting back on the bed. "What now?" He asked. I shrugged.

He got up and crawled over me, I instinctively laid back until he was hovering over me. "I could think of a few things." He whispered. "I could easily kick you in the dick right now." I smiled sweetly. He moved away from me, shielding himself from me.

I just laughed and sat up. I crawled over to him, planting myself in his lap. "Well hello." He said. I rolled my eyes and leaned back a bit, my arms hanging around his neck. He grabbed my hips and gently squeezed them. I bit my lip.

"God, you always look so fuckable." He said quietly. "I try." I shrugged. He smirked. "I bet you're a pretty moaner." He said. "I guess you'll never know." I replied smugly. "Oh really?" He asked. I nodded.

He moved his leg causing me to move to sit on his thigh, he could now feel my semi, then he grabbed my hips and moved them against it. I accidentally let a quiet moan slip and leaned my forehead against his shoulder.

"See I was right, you're a pretty little moaner." He said. I bit my lip. "I fucking hate you." I whispered. "no you don't." He replied. "Fuck you." I continued to whisper.

He moved my hips again, a broken moan falling from my lips. "You like that?" He asked. "Fuck off." I mumbled. "Okay." He said going to move me. I whined and he stopped. "Hm? What's wrong?" He asked, smirking.

"I hate you." I whined. "Really? Do you?" He asked. I ignored him, biting my lip and rocking my hips against his thigh letting out tiny moans. He smirked and grabbed my hips again helping me.

I leaned my upper body against him, letting him do all the work. He didn't seem to mind though. I let out soft whimpers and moans. He started bouncing his leg the tiniest bit. I gripped the front of his shirt letting another loud moan fall from my lips.

"Josh." I said shakily. He hummed, that stupid smirk not leaving his face. "I-i'm gon-" I cut myself off with a moan, cumming into my panties, leaving a wet spot.

He continued to move my hips slowly until I went limp against him. I panted against his neck. He let me catch my breath then lifted me off his lap and set me on my bed. "I gotta get home see you later." He said, giving a two fingered salute and going to leave.

I stared at him in confusion. "What the fuck?" I asked. He just smirked and left the room. I sat there for a few minutes trying to process what the fuck just happened before with got up and took a shower.