TDWM22:HIS PROPERTY

This scenario is before and after the wedding of Mr. Vallier.

XERXES POV

      "Clean this trashed"I authoritive said bago ako umalis sa lugar nayun ...tsk such a bunch of weaklings,I thought they will satisfied me for having a good fight but I was wrong.

      Tsk,ano ngaba ang maasahan mo sa walang kuwentang tao?they are so weak to the point that I can get rid of them in just a snap of my bloody hands.

"Boss pupunta po ba kayo sa School niyo?"I looked at to my secretary, Kyle.inilapag ko ang folder na hawak ko and give him a cold stare.

"Why would I go their?"

"His Highness want you to visit their Boss, gusto niya pong makasiguro na maayos parin ito Lalo na sa mga night schooler's"tsk...I don't give a damn about it pero Wala rin naman akong gagawin ay papatulan ko na.

"Tell them that I will visit"he bowed his head before saying 'yes boss' as I proceed of my work.

     Hindi pa ako bumaba ay maingay na ang nasa labas .... perks of being a vampire,I can hear them even tho my car is tainted.

      While waiting I roam my eyes when someone caught my attention.Its a girl.she is wearing a color skyblue skirt and a white blouse which is the school uniform of ours and by the color of her skirt is she's belong to tourism.

    Hindi ko Makita ang mukha niya dahil nakatabing ang mahaba niyang buhok sa mukha niya. Until she passed my car and that's the cue that I opened it then lumabas.

     Nakita ko siyang tinanong ang isang babae kung anong nangyayari dito then the girl answered her.

    Hearing those voice make me shiver and want to ravish her.

    Naglakad na siya pero na hulog ang panyo niya kaya kinuha ko ito.together with my bodyguard which is I don't need but I just need them for props we follow her that's make the crowd silent.

     she stopped and face her back only to find out that I'm looking at her,pero tumalikod siya kaya tinawag ko siya and give her handkerchief. seeing her almond eyes with an expression of confused look, makes me laugh mentally.

      I can hear her heart beats fast, like she was running in a marathon. It's our connection,even my heart. it's beat very fast to the point that it made me  breathless.

     Nagpakilala ako sa kanya at ganon din siya sa akin bago umalis sa harap ko .napangiti ako ng palihim, finally Jane nakalapit narin ako.

++++

     Naikuyom ko ang kamao ko ng makitang niyakap siya ng lalaking Yun. I will surely kill that bastard for touching my property.

    Nagtagal pa sila ng isang oras sa caffe bago umalis and that's the cue.i pinned her to the wall and declare her as mine. before I left I utter a words....

    "The first time I laid my eyes on you,is the time that I owned you.you are mine Jane and nobody can stop that"

++++

  Few days after I met her personally,inutusan ko angmga tauhan ko na kunin siya.i abducted her basically.

      I forced her to sign the Marriage contract but as I assume she is hard as rock.Hindi siya madaling matakot,I can't even feel her fear na para bang walang nangyari. instead of fear ay na ngibabaw sa kanya ang inis at galit.

  "Marilyn Almaden and Aldwin Tan"I utter,kaya napahinto siya sa paglabas....I can feel how anger she is.

    I threatened her using her friends before she leave in my mansion.

++++

    Bumukas ang pinto ng opisina ko ng pabalibag only to find out that Jane is here.Anger is visible in her eyes.what happened to her?

    I was shocked when she slap me but I hide it.

   Naguguluhan ako sa mga sinasabi niya.Yes!I threatened her but I didn't make a move yet.

   And our argue turns into wedding.....

"You kiss me.."

"Yes ...I am and I'm sorry"

"For kissing me?"

"No...but because of this"I lowered down my head and tug my fangs on her neck that make her scream....

    Pagkatapos ay nawalan siya ng malay.bago pa siya matumba ay nasalo ko na siya.

    I smiled, finally you are mine now Jane ....I lick her blood in my lips.she has a delicious blood I ever tasted.hindi ko naaamoy Ang dugo niya but when I taste it earlier it's like an ambrosia, sweet.

++++

"Investigate,who shot of Jane's friend"utos ko kina East

"Who?"Vandred ask ...

"Her name is Marilyn Almaden and give me her profile,also her credentials"I sip the blood in the goblet.

"Wait Sino ba talaga si Jane?"tanong Naman ni East kaya binatukan siya ni Crost

"Idiot! use your fucking head moron"he cuss.tsk....

"Huh?kilala ko si Jane pero ang tanong ko ay Sino siya sa buhay mo Xerxes?"and that's what they caught their attention except Lorence.

"She's my Mate"nakita ko ang pagkagulat sa mga Mata nila...

"Your fucking mate?"Crost hist

"I thought you just marry her to stop his Highness marrying you and Audrey"mahinahong Sabi ni Vandred.

"It's one of the reasons"I boredly said then finish the blood that I drink...

"Pero vampires is for vampires right?and human is for human..so how come na naging mate mo siya Xerxes?"they all agreed

"The moon goddess choose her and whe have nothing to do with that"Lorence said....

"But the shit! question is, can she survive in your world King?"Crost seriously said at hinawakan ang tenga niya na may perceing.

"And the biggest question is can she accepted you?"dagdag niya....that make us silence

    I clenched my fist......

"Wether she will accept me or not she's still mine, nothing can change that."

    She's mine,tanggapin man niya ako o hindi,pero hindi ko Rin maiwasan na makaramdam ng emosyon na ngayon ko lang naramdaman...and that is fear, fear for loosing her and afraid that she will leave me .

    Nakatawa nga that I destined to human....I'm cruel to them but it's like moon goddess will teach me a lesson from my cruelty.