Chapter thirty

Danzo POV
They had put up a good fight but not good enough. I couldn't help but grin at the thought of the demons expression when he saw his friends held captive. All I was missing was his little 'family' but they were coming straight to me. A chuckle escaped my lips.

How much fun.

"Danzo you bastard!"

I turned around to see them. That's the look I wanted. His face had contorted into pure anger, befitting of a demon like him. That's it demon hate me and show what you truly are...

I pulled out a kunai and walked over to his precious Sensei. Grabbing his hair I yanked his head back causing him to grunt, a trickle of blood escaping from his mouth and a slash on his forehead. Placing the kunai next to his throat I looked at Naruto with expectation. Once again his expression had changed but from anger to distraught and helplessness.

"Looks like you've realised your predicament. Disarm yourself demon or I will slice his throat. Then I will continue to kill them one by one until you have given up. I'll even let your boyfriend and family escape little just like these. I'll leave them here unharmed after I've finished with you." I offered.

Come on demon. Let's see you suffer more...

Shikamaru POV
Well this was troublesome. I could find no way out without giving Naru up or Kakashi dying. I could see Naru's decision in his eyes. The one I can't live with the most.

My heart broke as he disarmed himself weapon by weapon. I felt the root ninjas grab me and the others but I was too numb to care. I couldn't do anything. Not without killing Kakashi and Naru would never forgive nor would I forgive myself. Naru was smart and strong. That's all I had my hopes on.

Don't die Naru. I believe in you.

They tied my wrists, behind my back and my legs together, my fingers also taped together so I couldn't perform any jutsu. Just as they were about to gag me Danzo stopped them.

" Leave that one, I want to hear his screams. I want him to beg to save his boyfriend, so I can destroy both at once." He cackled.

My blood froze as I now looked the bound Naru. Fear. I could now see fear in his beautiful blue eyes. He nodded at me to close my eyes.

I closed my eyes as Danzo began to hit Naru. I couldn't watch them degrade Naru like that. He wouldn't want that. After a few blows Danzo stopped, obviously unsatisfied with my reaction. His root ninja forcibly opened my eyes.

"I'll have to try a different method." He grinned.

I gritted my teeth at the thought of what he was gonna do to him. To my horror, he forcibly kissed Naru, his hands slowly trailing down. Naru's eyes filled with tears.

"Don't you dare you bastard! I'll kill you! I'll react so please stop! I won't close my eyes and I'll watch. Please don't!" I screamed, tears pouring down my own face.

Danzo grinned.

"If I wasn't so disgusted by the demon I would carry on but I don't know what diseases it has." He cackled.

With that he hit Naru, once again beating him. My voice was becoming hoarse and everyone else had began to weep, even the senseis. Poor Shiro and Gaara had to be knocked out by Danzo's minions.

Somebody please help...

——————————-
I'm back I know I'm sorry. The next update will be soon I promise.

Until next time...