Chapter Seven

Shikamaru POV
He really was troublesome. I didn't know he was this different. It is unusual for someone to outsmart me this much. The troublesome blonde was a lot more than anyone could have bargained for.

"You like Minami then. To go this far even though you have made such a detailed mask. To sacrifice everything." I sighed.

"Everything." Naruto's face was serious, "She fixed a demon like me even though they broke me again. Even though I am more demonic and tainted then before she is trying again."

That is when the last piece of the puzzle slotted into position.

I had worked out what was happening...

"You're a jinchuuriki, the villagers must be the people you're on about the ones who broke you. Troublesome."

He made a fighting stance and growled at me. His eyes turned blood red and his teeth sharp canines. I couldn't help but feel my blood run cold.

"You going to die or keep quiet?" He laughed.

"That's enough Naruto, stand down. If we explain everything we can avoid violence hopefully." Minami finally spoke.

Her eyes didn't leave Naruto as he wearily lowered his kunai. His form reverted as I felt my fear fade.

Everything would be revealed...

How troublesome.