Christmas Special

Naruto POV
Christmas was tomorrow and for once I wasn't going to spend it alone.

Gaara, Shiro and Shikamaru were all coming around to my house for dinner and to exchange gift. There was one problem...

I hadn't found anything for Shikamaru. Gaara had a panda plushie and a kunai holder and Shiro had a new combat hoodie.

Shikamaru had nothing...

Running around the Christmas market I desperately looked for something.

Gloves, no. Jewellery, no. It seemed like there was nothing. That is when I came across a stall with board games.

There was a mahogany shogi board with gold trimmings. I had found it.

I payed for it and left so I could organise for the party tomorrow.

The Next Day...
I put on a blue hoodie that said 'Merry Christmas you filthy animal' on it and a pair of jeans.

There was a knock on the door as I put the potatoes on to cook.

I opened the door to everyone and let them in.
Shikamaru looked great in his jeans and tarten shirt.

"Merry Christmas." I grinned.

We all put presents under the tree and began to hand them out.

"Shikamaru first." We passed him the presents from us.

From Gaara - A voucher for barbecue

From Shiro - A sleep mask and a travel pillow

Once he opened mine, Shiro whistled and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Bet that took a lot of thinking time to find. Of Shikamaru." He teased, causing me to go beetroot. His grinned spread until it went from ear to ear. A dark chuckle escaped from him.

Now it was Gaara's turn.

From me - A kunai holder and a panda plushie

From Shikamaru - A t-shirt and sweets

From Shiro - Some skinny jeans and a pack of pain killers?

"For tomorrow." Shiro winked.

I blankly looked at him, seriously. Shiro still grinned, not even feeling any shame. Gaara on the other hand looked as if he was about to kill him for being so frivolous.

Next up was Shiro.

From me - A combat hoodie

From Shikamaru - Several sealing scrolls and a scarf

Gaara passed his present from him. Shiro opened it to reveal a photo album with photos of us all in and a pendent with Kunai charm. Shiro quickly ran over to Gaara and kissed him on the cheek, running away before Gaara crushed him in a sand coffin. He honestly loved to put his life at danger. It was as if he didn't even know what death was. Why was I friends with him?

Finally it was my turn...

From Gaara - A leather notebook  and shurikens

From Shiro -  A dagger and a pack of pain killers

"For with Shikamaru." He jumped over the back of the sofa.

I growled as I began to throw kunai at him. This idiot. The kunai blocked his pathway as I kicked his shin and dragged him back to Gaara.

"Sorry about this idiot. Later we will both have a little conversation on 'don't buy pain killers for a joke about that for christmas." Gaara held him by the collar as Shiro gulped, his grin cut from his face.

From Shikamaru I was given a silver necklace with the Uzumaki clan spiral and a ring that matched the one he was wearing. I put them on and hugged Shikamaru.

"Thank you I love them." I blushed as he kissed the top of my head.

We all sat and ate Christmas dinner. This really had been the best Christmas ever and I hope we could all do this next year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy this and Christmas.

Until next time...