Chapter Three

Naruto POV

I knocked on the Jiji's door, quickly fixing my mask back on to my face. God I hated this mask with a passion. It was dumb and noisy, the opposite of a good ninja.

"Sorry I am late guys!" My mask shouted excitedly.

"You're late BAKA!" The blonde and pink banshees screeched. I though my ears were going to split in half. The pink banshee punched me on the back of the head.

This b***h!

That hurt. The villagers just smashed my head into a concrete wall. My smile flickered but I forced it to widen.

"Sorry Sakura-chan." my mask whined. 'Please kill me now. This is worse than my punishment from the villagers.'

"Hn." The 'mighty' Uchiha grunted. Seriously Duck Butt I may be a demon but at least I can form sentences.

"Sasuke's so cool." They drooled.

I gagged slightly. Why did I choose her as my fake crush? Shikamaru looked at me in suspicion until I plastered that stupid smile on my face.

"That's enough. I have summoned you all because you are all going to go on a two week mission. A B-rank." Jiji grinned.

"Yay!" I cheered fakely. It wasn't like this was my first B-rank.

Danzo has been using me secretly for assassination missions for a long time. This demon can never be left to his own devices.

A lady around the age of Kurenai walked in. She had blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and her eyes were hazel.

Wait a second...

Jesus Christ. It is that psychiatrist I met when I was five.

"Naru-chan. Villagers treating you better?" She gave me a spine crushing hug.

"What are you on about Minami-San?" I laughed slightly coldly.

She took the hint backing off and apologising.

"This is Minami Sakura she is a well known psychiatrist. You are to escort her and her team to the village hidden in the sands." He explained.

"Why does she need protecting?" Sakura stupidly asked.

"Why would shinobi villages need a psychiatrist when they need to torture people sometimes for information?" I muttered.

Kiba overheard me and laughed slightly. Even the mutt knew more than her.

Jiji just ignored her and continued. "You are to pack and meet at the gates in an hour. No one is to be late."

Everyone glared at Kakashi  as we all left.