Chapter Twenty One

Naruto POV

We eventually made it to the village going up to the Hokage's office. We all entered but it was empty. Feeling a presence above my head I looked up for a boy our age  to land on my shoulders. I smiled as he then jumped on to the floor. Gaara.

"Naruto nii-chan! S-Shiro too! You promised you would visit me every couple of months. It has been four since I last saw you." I could tell he was excited even if his expression didn't change too much.

We all high fived. Shiro pulled him into a hug, leaving Gaara blushing.

"You're gay? Disgu-" Sakura began.

Shikamaru took care of her for me, trapping her in a shadow jutsu, making her knock herself out by walking into the door, Shikamaru walking to be by my side. I snickered. Shiro and Gaara smiled a silent thanks to him.

"Now then, let's go to the hotel now we have dropped Minami off safely. I am tired. The Hokage has booked us into a hot springs." Pervy sensei cut in before anything else kicked off.

"Yeah!" I shouted.

"You can stay with me Shiro as you aren't a Konoha ninja. I don't mind." Gaara blushed a dark crimson, "Unless you want me to ask my uncle to let us stay in another room at the hotspring?"

"Hotspring, with the others."

He elbowed Gaara and whispered something into his ear. His head now looked like it was about to explode with how red it was. He looked at us after a second whisper and nodded agreeing with Shiro.

Now I am scared. What are they planning?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's slightly late but I haven't been very well and I have also been planning a Christmas special for you all. Now I am better it should be better and please be warned that this chapter might not be well written as I am only slightly better. Hopefully I'll be better for Christmas. 

Until tomorrow...