Nico 7

"...Going to have to find out what's so special about this girl." Jason was saying to the rest of us. Did I really shadow travel from my vacation in Brazil to see an Apollo kid go on a quest? Well I didn't even like Brazil. And I guess she's pretty important. This is the first quest since ours 6 years ago. When Percy showed up at camp Jupiter and Jason here. So yeah. I can see why I'm here.

"She's the only person I've ever seen shoot somthing just by saying where she wants it to go! she has a bow forged by Hephestus especially for Apollo! There's somthing about her," Annabeth said.

"Well I want to see this bow, what if the only reason she can do that is because of the bow?" Leo said. After a year of searching he still hadent been able to find calypsos Island. It clouded his mind all the time. I could feel his love for her waning. Suddenly there were 3 quick, but steady raps on the door.

"Come in please," spoke Rachel. Our oracle. The door opened and the leader of their group was obviously the blonde. Surrounding her was a tall guy, with sandy blonde hair and steely ray blue eyes. He was built like a foot ball player. Wide and muscular. The second girl had eyes similar to Annabeth, wich told me everything I needed to know about her. She was exceptionally short for her age. Her eyes caught mine and she have a tiny, inperciveable gasp. She bore her eyes into mine. There was somthing about her I just wasn't going to get over. Then the second boy. He had the same hair as the leader girl. But much simpler features. Straight average nose, average lips straight teeth. but he was beautiful nonetheless.

As the say I couldn't take my eyes of the girl.

"Why don't you all tell every one your names?" Percy asked of them

The tall blonde spoke and then they went down the line.

"Kiana Summers,"

"Reese Abrhams"

"Laci Davidson"

"Zack Miller"

I decided to speak up.

"Would you mind answering some questions or us Kiana?" She nodded "Can we see your bow?" She pulled the deadly masterpiece from her torso and set it on the table. Leo instantly reached for it. He examined it up and down. And goes

"Well it lookalike my fathers handiwork. How ling have you had it?"

"6 years," she answered.

"And have you ever been able to change this bows shape?" He asked

"Run your finger all the way down the wood. Top to bottom." Leo did as instructed and when the ivory bow turned into a white ribbon about 15 inches long, it caught everyone's attention.

"How do you turn it back?" Piper asked. Leo had handed her the ribbon not wanting to stain the satin.

"Tie a bow." Piper looked at her weird and did just that. The ribbon expanded in her hand. Frank started laughing.

"So you have to turn the ribbon into a bow to make it turn into a bow?" Hazel hit him lightly in the arm.

"Frank it's genius. Who figured it out?" Zack raised his had tentatively. Hazel nodded at him. "Good job" he smiled shyly.

"Okay what I would really like to talk about is the prophecy Apollo said to me." Kiana said. This got Rachel's attention fast.

"Apollo told you this prophecy him self?" She asked increlously. I laughed.

"He is her father Rachel. I belive he has the right. You also wernt even here yesterday. Cut girl some-" I was cut off by the green smoke flowing out of Rachel's mouth. I really hated when she did this.

Shoot with the hunters

Free the moon

Free the magic

Free the night

Light will be your enemy

Dark will be your friend

Go to the place with no end

Be wary of things with wings

Kiana spoke every word with her as she said it.

"Right. That's the prophecy. That's what he told me." She nodded fruiously. Percy spoke up.

"Well that's simple." He said smiling.

"Shoot with the hunters, must be the hunters of Artemis. So were going to have to team up with them at some point." Laci's quick response startled me. I looked at her, hoping she would continue. "Light will be your enemy. Dark will be your friend. I think that's saying that we should travel at night. Or not to think that everything bad will happen at night." She continued, half to herself half to the rest of us.

" Go to the place with no end, could that be the labyrinth?" Kiana said

" But free the moon? The magic? The night?" Jason asked. I laughed at his oblivion.

"Obviously there are goddesses trapped in the labrynth." Everyone turned to look at me. Oops.

"Which ones?" Reese asked me

"Well the moon is Artemis. It's why you'll need to team up with The Hunters. The magic is Hecate. The moon is Nyx," Percy and Annabeth flinched her name.

"What has wings then?" Zack asked

"Well there's a Cherokee ledgened about a god named Kalona. He used to be a guardian of hers. In this ledgened Nyx was the one divine, most powerful goddess. Kalona was the son of the moon, so he's darkness, but he turned into a bad guy when he fell. He roamed the earth raping women as he choose. Preferably the yougest, most beautiful women. They gave birth to the raven mockers. Half bird half human abominations that flock around their father like mothes to a flame. His brother, Eebros, born of the sun took his place at Nyx's side.

"When Kalona heard he tried to rise again to be at her side once more. Searching for her forgiveness, He became good once again. He pledged himself to one of the most loyal and wisest of her followers, but he hasn't been granted access to her temples. So he's still stuck on the earthly plane. So maybe he tried kidnapping the godesses of night to make Eebros fall, so Nyx would have no choice but to rise him up once more," everyone stared at me wide eyed.

"Will you go with us?" Laci asked me. Why should I not go with them? It's been a year in a half since I was able to do somthing like this. I could help them. Their leader was so new.

"I'll think about it" I told her. Her face instantly fell.

"Well you all need weapons. We know Kiana has one, but what of the rest of you?" Frank told them. Reese pulled a celestial bronze sword out from its sheath. It was laced with imperial gold all throughout. Laci took a cuff off of her wrist flattened it out and it became a dagger. The blade was flawless imperial gold, and about 8 inches long. Zack set a black and yellow compound bow on the table. And to finalize my desision I set my Stygian iron sword on the table with a clatter.

Chiron looked at all five of us. And said

"You leave tomorrow at dawn."

I'd like to thank everyone who was read this story up to this point!! Don't worry I plan on writing many more chapters! If you like the book so far or have an idea please put it in the comments! Thank you all!