Kiana

After being back at camp for a month it was time to decide wether we were going to stay or go.

On this particular day Reese and I were discussing wether we wanted to go live with my mom or stay at camp for the year.

"I want to meet your mother ki, and I'm ready to leave camp. Soon enough we will be able to start our lives together. And I want to be able to protect you." he argued.

"What if the camp needs us?"

"Then they can get in touch with us. Satyrs."

"I'm not sure." I fingered the clay bead on a leather cord around my neck. It was black and had tiny pictures of the moon and stars on it. Reese sighed.

"I'll go with whatever you choose Kiana." He got up from my bed and began to walk out the door. It was obviously important to him to be a part of my life. It was important that I was apart of his. And I wanted to see my mother and my friends.

"Wait." He stopped. I smiled at him "we need to pack before tonight" he smiled hugely and came running back to me. He picked me up and planted a firm kiss on my lips. "What was that for Reese?"
"For deciding to go home." He set me down and on his way out I heard a thought from his mind,
"Gods I love that girl."
I inhaled sharply.
"Reese? I think we can hear eachothers thoughts." I felt his joy anew. "Oh babe. You have no idea what you've gotten your self into..." he began sending me images in his mind. I won't go into detail but they were very vivid. I imidetly recoiled my mind from his, and began to pack up my stuff. I played music from my iPod and the first song that came on was centuries by fall out boy. I sang along with some parts and others I just lip synced.

Within the next few hours I had all my stuff packed. Most of it was in bags any way. Around 4 in the afternoon Reese came by again.
"Ki, are you ready?" he said softly. P hooked my bags together and tied my bow around a belt loop.
"Absolutely. "

-----Reese----

As I walked up a stone pathway to Kianas front door I sensed her relief and just how home sick she had gotten.
A short woman with dark hair opened the door to us.
"Kiana!" She exclaimed and wrapped her arms around the love of my life. This must be her mother, I assumed. I felt ki's over whelming joy.
"Mom I missed you so much. You'll never belive what I did this summer." And with her heavy sentance we walked into her home, and for once I felt at home.

No matter where I go, Kiana is my home.