Reese 19

Kiana was unstable. She was slipping. I saw it in her eyes. She was shakey and unsure of her every movement. I didn't know if having her burn the door was going to work. It looked like it should, but I had no idea. So when she stood with her hand in the door obviously trying to burn it for 5 minutes I put my hands on her shoulders. Her whole body was getting warm. Then I saw her hand turn completely white. Her body was heating to the point to where I almost had to move my hands. But them I smelled the burning wood and saw the door give way.

"Well hello there ladies and gentleman" said a woman. She had hip legnth jet black hair. Hard yet beautiful features, And a black gown. "Took you guys long enough, feels like I've been waiting here for ages." She said to us.

"Sorry. We can't do instant delivery," Kiana said to her sarcasticly.

"Ki, baby, maybe it's best we don't antagonize the goddess." I wrapped my arms around her slim waist, ignoring the lingering heat. "Also, maybe you should go back to light, from heat." She nodded and closed her eyes, concentrated for a moment, while Hecate strode over to us. When she opened her eyes again the godess was face to face with her. She gasped a little, startled, and tried moving away but I wouldn't let her. "It's okay baby," I whispered in her ear. We stood in the front of the group with the godess standing proudly before us. It was Kiana, me then Nico and Laci, Zack and Natâsha and the hunters. Morgana spoke up from the back

"Mother?" she said. Hecate looked at the girl and smiled.

"Ah! Hello Morgana. Come here darling," the godess told her. She pushed through the group timidly. When she was next to me and Ki, Hectate put her arms around her in a hug. "How is your father Morgana?" Morgana looked startled by her question.

"I don't know. I've been part of the hunters for 7 years. I haven't talked to him since before I left for camp half blood when I was 12." She said to her mother.

"Oh well. Was he good to you dear? I don't have many children, you know."

"Well actually I think we should talk about him in private mother." She said. Wow. The godess did not look happy about that. She then turned to Kiana.

"And how are you Kiana Ruby?" Kiana was still in a bad place, I don't think she was going to like talking to this particular godess.

"How do you know my middle name? Only my mother knew my middle name." she responded a bit harshly.

"Well, I know this becuase I'm your mothers mother. Your my grandchild." Uh oh. I think from us being together so much I was begining to feel her emotions, regardless of consummation. She was confused.

"So does that make me a legacy?" She asked.

"Hey guys? Ariadne is going to get the other five hunters." Nico said above Hecates soon explanation. We all snapped our heads around to watch her round another corner. These hunters were going to be the death of me.