Laci 26

I felt amazing. Until I started throwing up. I covered my mouth with my hands and stumbled into the bathroom. I barly made it befor I blew chucks into the porcaline bowl.

'Are you okay Laci?' Nico asked me.

'This is morning sickness isn't it?'

'I suppose.' He answered. I began to feel a good kind of butterflies in my stomach

'Nico. I think this means I'm pregnant.' he rushed into the bathroom and picked me up off the floor and hugged me. He was smiling hugely.

"I didn't realize till this morning how much I actually wanted to start a family with you Laci. I" he punctuated himself with a kiss. "Love" kiss "you"

"I love you too. But can I brush my teeth before you kiss me again?" I said. He ran out and got my tooth brush and went back into the main part of the room and got dressed. While I brushed I thought about stuff. If we were going to have a boy or a girl. What we were going to name it. Where we were going to live. I finished rinsing and went back to the room.

Nico had put on a dark blue t-shirt that covered his corded muscles and black jeans that hung low on his hips. I'm not sure how I was supposed to keep my hands off that man today.

'The answer is simple baby. Don't." He said huskily, turning around. My breath caught but I tried to remain calm. I went over to my bag and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a light blue shirt. I began putting clothes on. Then I felt Nico behind me. He was kissing my shoulder and his hands on my hips, underneath the fabric. Again I was having trouble breathing.

'Nico. We have to be some where today.' I thought to him. I didn't trust my voice.

'Why can't we get another night? we saved three godesses. The entire world basically owes us.'

'Well the entire world doesn't know that. Baby. We have to be back at camp today. We can't keep making love every spare second we have."

He laughed loudly

"I think I last longer than a second Laci." He turned me around.

"Oh I know you do." He smiled brightly at me. "I love your smile so much." I kissed his bottom lip. "I love the way your voice sounds right after you wake up." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love your dark eyes. but right now I want to go back to my cabin in New York, and make plans for our baby." I said to him. He sighed and gave me one last squeeze before finishing his packing.

--Kiana--

After nico slammed the door in our Faces we went over to see how zack and Nickie were Doing. We were in front of their door and we heard laughing. I guessed they were getting to know eachother.

"Maybe we should just go back to our room till check out." I told Reese. He shrugged and we walked back to our room.

We decided to watch Hercules. It was 10:45 when it was over and check out was at 11. Reese and I grabbed our bags and walked into the lobby. Renée was sitting quietly in a soft looking couch.

"Renée how long have you been down here?" I asked her.

"2 hours."

"Why?"

"I'm thinking. I'm not sure I should have left." I saw her face and realized that she had been crying. She was a beautiful cryer. Her usual brownish green mottling in her eyes was gone. Her eyes were a bright vibrant emerald green rimmed with red. Wetness on her check pronounced her high cheek bones. Her milk chocholate hair had a slight wave in it. So she had taken a shower last night.

"I'm sure you've made the right choice. You go to camp. Make new friends. And you stil have Nickie. She's your best friend. Maybe you'll meet a guy. I know all the Apollo's will help you." She looked up. "You're my sister. I'll make sure everything goes well." I smiled compassionately at her and held her hands in mine. "Everything is going to be alright."