Thalia 12

"Morgana, Ariadne I need you two to stand out side and await the demigods arrival." The two hunters went out and did as I commanded. It had been 6 nights since our goddess had gone missing. I belived that this girl and her friends were comming to help us. I sent our best two out in case they wernt. There were only 7 of us left. The other 8 went into the labrynth. I should not have let them do that. It was foolish of me to send that many of us down there. Who am I fooling? It was stupid to send anyone into the labrynth. I was blinded for our need of the goddess. I'm just glad these people would be here soon. The girls I had left were strong, and smart. Besides Morgana and Ariadne there was Destiny, Larissa, Acacia, and Natâsha(Na-ta-ka). They have been part of the hunters for about fifteen years. They all came to the camp together. Natâsha was the youngest of them. Destiny had medium length dishwasher blonde hair. A narrow chin, almond eyes and a small nose. She was also a daughter of Hermes. Larissa had longish dark brown hair round eyes and thin lips and was another daughter of Hermes. Acacia was half Mexican so she had thick curley hair. She had round eyes full lips and a heart shaped face. She was a daughter of Ares so her beauty was coveted among her sisters. But her fighting was revered. In her mortal life she had even been in prison. Natâsha was a daughter of Aphrodite. She was the most beautiful. She had almond eyes, full lips, a average sized nose but with a small pert at the end. She also had her nose peirced with a subtle silver stud, she also had a strong jaw. She insisted on putting on make up in the morning. A winged eye liner added to her beauty. Her blonde hair fell about 6 inches past her shoulders. She was muscular in all the right ways. She was one of the fiercest huntered we had in a while. She had actually come to the hunters a few hears ago. After she turned 14. Personally I belived she would one day leave the hunters.

"Thalia. They have arrived." Ariadne burst in the door. With 5 people. A son of hades, a son of Aphrodite, a son of Apollo, a daughter if Apollo and a daughter of Athena.

"Please come in! explan why are you here." I told them.

--half an hour later---- Natâsha

These new people were certainly interesting. The way they talked about their quest with vigor was so odd. Most of the story was told by the boy with black hair and an aura of death around him. I belived he was a son of hades. It was clear who was with who.

I slowly learned their names as the story went on. The boy with golden blond hair was absolutely beautiful. He kept looking at me. His name was Zack. The girl with similar hair was his sister. Her name was Kiana, she had insane,

Mismatched eyes. She was also with the tall boy names Reese. The other girl, Laci had mousy brown, wavy hair, and cold but kind grey eyes. She was with the black haired boy who looked like she walked out of a anime comic book. Nico.

"So you expect me and my girls to blindly follow you into the labrynth, where I've already lost 8 of my best?"

"We expect you to help us look for your godess. And to find Morganas mother." Nico said. Morgana gasped

"Hecate is down there? How do you know who my mother is?" She asked us.

"I know this because It is one of my gifts" Nico stated. Well how interesting. I guess as a son of death, he'll be able to tell how someone got life. Huh. Interesting.

--Zack--

That Natâsha girls eyes had me captivated. They were a warm brown with gold flecks throughout. There was just somthing about that girl. I knew I would have to talk to her at some point.