Kiana 27

After check out we got bus tickets home. We were waiting at the Grey hound station to take us to Long Island then we would shadow travel home from there.

"What's the date ma'am?" I asked the woman giving us our tickets.

"August 15th" I nodded to her but inwardly I thought 'wed been down there for 6weeks? Oh my gods.'

I took a seat next to Reese and layed my legs across his lap. He smiled at me an held my legs. I pulled out my iPod and started playing a game and listening to music with him. Before Laci and Nico came over and looked like they wanted to say somthing.

"Yeah?" I said pulling out my headphone.

They quickly looked at each other. Laci bit her lip still smiling.

"Well," Nico began wrapping his arms around Laci's waist. "After we go back to camp, we are going to get Lacis stuff and we're moving to Philadelphia." My jaw just about hit the ground.

"Woah good for you guys!" Reese said happily.

"Why?" I wondered aloud

"Because I'm pregnant." Laci said simply, yet exitedly. That was very close to where my mother lived.

"That's really awesome you guys. I'm happy for you." I said smiling genuinely at her. I looked between her and Nico. I saw pure genuine love between the two and my mind began to wander. I was amazing how fast everything felt.

The day after I met Reese I knew I loved him. The day after Nico met Laci they had made love and gotten her pregnant. Then we were down in the labrynth for what felt like a couple days but had turned out to me more than a month.

I had consummated my bond with Reese last night so knew that in the next couple week I would be able to feel his emotions and after a month or so we would be able to read eachothers minds. After we spend a couple weeks at camp I wanted to go home.

Hopefully Reese would come with me and we could finish high school together.

----------------------------------------------

We were just now getting off the bus. I breathed in the fresh Long Island air that had a touch of chill in it. Nico, Laci, Zack, Renée, Nickie, Reese and I all joined hands and found a secluded area wher no New Yorkers would see us shadow travel.

Within minutes we were standing out side the gate. I immediately ran to a tree because shadow traveling still made me sick. Reese came over and rubbed circles into my lower back.

"Why must you be so caring when I'm so gross Reese?" I said, still hunched over.

"Because I love you Kiana. And I'm your Guardian."

When I was done, I straightened my back out and said to the group:

"Well guys. It's time we go home." We walked through the gate with fresh confidence.

Authors note

Hey guys! I'd really like to thank everyone who's read my book to this point. I know I've had a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. When I've completed the book. So if one day you suddenly get like 20 emails im sorry :(

But I wanted to thank everyone that's been with me this far. The book is comming to an end. But I will have an epilogue book published shortly thereafter. Just so everyone feels like the book has had closure.

Message me or leave comments on anything about the book. Espacially constructive criticism. It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Paigeywaffles