goodbye is forever

Teás pov
  Everyone has been fighting since Atem left last night non stop I am currently not talking to anyone sitting in my room listening to the arguing with no point and no end in sight. It went from Bakura to everything else and the moment I wish I was still in the shadow realm. "Why couldn't i just stay in the shadow realm Why did Yami have to come back?" Nothing makes since I clearly saw the two on the ground dead at the hands of Yami it seemed easy but now I don't know.
  "Is that what you really want Teá?"
  I didn't hear him come outside. "Yes Yami it really is none of this makes since nothing does anymore everyone has been fighting for 24 hours Yami 24 fucking hours over nothing I dont even know what started it."
  "If you want me gone say the word Teá and I'm gone," I didn't say anything I didn't, "ok Teá I'm sorry I made your life hell, tell everybody i said goodbye." He looked back one more time then he vanished just vanished.
  I didn't even cry I wasn't upset my life was honestly good until Yami came back into it. I will miss him and it's sad to say but now we may be better off. Oh who am I kidding I'm in love with him "I love you Yami"
  "Where's Yami?" Mr. Muto came outside looking for us, "I'm tired of the arguing come inside we're all going to talk about what to do next."
  "Yami's gone I sent him away maybe now Bakura if he is still alive will leave us alone. That's why he came back revenge on Yami."
  I never seen Mr. Muto so disappointed before, "oh okay I was glad he came back and now he's gone again." Seeing Mr. Muto cry tore my heart in two made me feel even worst but there was no turning back.
  "Let's go inside," I get off the chair and walk in my house to sit on the couch by Yugi.
  "Where's Yami?" He looked at me and I just shook my head with a lump in my throat hiding my tear stained face. I didn't know if he was back in the spirit realm or what I didn't know how that worked. Maybe he was gone forever.
  "Teá tell me" he was livid and shot up I curled up on the couch. 
  "Chill it Yugi he's obviously gone and he aint comin back" Joey rebuttals shooting up too, "I knew this would happen I told you guys he would leave us again but no he promised he wasnt leaving."
  This past 24 hours has been hell and this wasn't helping now I'm questioning everything. I was hurt by the arguing and Atem leaving and began over thinking now my boyfriend is gone and he aint coming back my best friends are arguing and someone I see as a little brother hates me.
  "I sent him off said that I wish he never came back he came out and asked me if thats what I wanted and I lost it," I explained everything and Yugi left. I lost the love of my life and brother on the same day great, "anyone else going to walk out on me," I looked around the room no one said anything.
  "I just want to know why Teá why did you want him gone or do you." Mai broke the long silence.
  "I don't not now but I did. I figured life would be easier without him here Bakura wanted to hurt him and we got sucked into it."
  "So where did he go we can try and find him you know explain."
  "He vanished just you know poof" I gestured the poof.
  "So now we have no clue and he didn't say goodbye," Joey was hurt and everyone was hurt.
  Joey pov
  Wow he was really gone again. Teá had a point though but no one wanted him gone. Plus we dont know where he is or what's going on. Poor Teá though she is lost and hurt I dont know what I would do in her situation the fighting stopped though so it's ok well sorta.
  "Teá come here," I decide to do something I never thought of doing and pulled her in for a hug. "It's going to be ok. We lost him before remember he'll come around."
  "Who joey Yami or Yugi"
  "I don't know about Yami but yug definitely let him blow off some steam.
  Mai's pov
  It was a hard blow to hear Yami was gone. I became close to him recently and it was rough when you see your girlfriends crying it's harder. She regrets what she said and should have went after him. Who know's what she was thinking or if she was. "Hey girls let's go to your room Teá and talk."
  She looked at me confused, but got up and went to her room.
  "What were you thinking?"
  "I was tired of this tired of losing people. He was who Bakura was after." She leaned against the door looking at the floor with her arms crossed and I was on the other side of the room.
  "And if you're wrong then what?" I stood there with my hands on my hips.
  "I'm not it's the only thing that makes sense in all of this"
  "When does anything make sense in our lives? Never we're use to it so what Bakura lied to us and we really aren't sure what the truth is but that doesn't mean you cut Yami."
  "I want life to make sense again Mai. I miss Yami but it will better in the long run trust me."
  "Whatever Teá losing your best friend and boyfriend because you want normal is worth it?"
  "No it's not but I took one for the team."
  "But what about yourself Teá you always took one for the team they all have. Take one for yourself." Serenity came out of the shadows.
  "I can't when it is something this big, when lives are at stake," Teá goes to sit back down just to stand back up and look out her window.
  "And that's a chance you should have took don't you think," I sigh and relax alittle walking over to her.
Serenity's pov
  I couldn't believe my ears when she said Yami was gone we have all been arguing since yesterday some fights and it calmed down for a little just to flare back up. Now she's leaning against her window hating herself for what she did. I don't blame her but she needs to help herself I don't care what anyone says shes taken alot of hits for yami and Yugi my brother. She had to be strong when there was no way that the out come would be good was there with yami when he dueled marik even though she wanted to be with Mai or however that worked I don't quite remember.
  Yugis pov
  He left just left after it seemed he just got back. After I got close again and it was Teá's fault after this I couldn't face her.
  Why did you leave Yami? If you can even hear me no body wanted you gone. I didn't want you gone.
  I sat on my bed and looked at the box the puzzle came in then laid on my bed looking out the window.
  Teá did she said she wished I never came back and that you guys were better off without me and Bakura was only here for me she was right you know?
  When did you ever back down when did you ever give up?
  Never.
  Ok so why did you leave Yami I can't stand you being gone I want you to come back.
  It's best I stay gone Yugi sorry.
  But Yami why?
  Teá has a point Yugi.
  And
  Yugi please don't do this I made up my mind I'm not coming back
  Thanks for leaving again Yami and leaving me alone.
  What do you mean alone?
  I walked out on everyone tonight I can't stand them.
  Oh
  Bye Yami.
  Goodbye Yami
  After I said goodbye I laid in my bed crying more now than before when a knock came at my door.
  "Go away"
  "No," I heard Joey on the other side.
  "I don't want to talk," I flipped over and stared at the ceiling thinking I was alone.
  "Too bad buddy we aren't going anywhere," who's we must be the guys.
  "None of us you have to come out eventually" Teás voice pierced through my ears like nails on a chalk board I don't want her here.
  "Go away Teá i have nothing to say to you"
  "Too bad, you can be mad at me all you want but your going to hear me out," that was unexpected.
  I let them in and we talk for a few hours I forgive them and we all laugh apologize and hug.
Yamis pov
  I didn't leave them I'm apart of Yugi again and watched over then I miss Teá and I want her to know I wasn't leaving but how could I she didn't want me around so I'm here in a far corner of Yugis mind silently watching.
  I don't really know how to describe this ending but its bittersweet Yami isn't gone but he isn't around either silently hurting I'm sorry but this is the end of this story I'll make another one. Hope you guys aren't too mad at me. But hey good news I'm at over 750 views and I'm in shock so thank all of you guys that read and stayed with me through the end💖