taking action

Yamis pov
The shadows overwhelmed the room we were in. Yugi Joey Mai and everyone else was watching me and Marik " let me introduce you to an old friend. Say hi Rebecca" she was under us couldnt see or hear us. "I manged to snag her too." He drives me crazy. I let him go first he plays headless knight in attack mode and ends his turn. I draw and then play skilled dark magician and set mirror force. Next I attack his headless knight leaving him with 3550. I end my turn. He draws and plays exchange allowing me to add one counter to my skilled dark magician and I see his hand taking his destiny board trap. Without it he cant use his spells. He takes my swift Gaia.
The duel rages on and I hear Rebecca poor girl. The last counter I need is added to my skilled dark magician and I tribute it to summon dark magician. Bakura has 450 life points left. I attack and end the duel.
"Yami you did it." The shadows lurked as Teás parents ran to me. Bakura stood up laughing.
"You fools think this is over." I see Rebecca under us still as the shadows fade.
"No Rebecca." We all watch in horror, I've lost someone else.
"Yami you won it's not your fault." Teás mother came up to me and put her hand on my shoulders. "You did your best.
Rebecca ran in seconds later there were confused looks on everyones face. We watched her get devored moments ago. "Rebecca?"
"Of course who else silly?" She hugged Yugi we all sighed and I walked away. I have to find a way to get rid of Bakura for good and in the process destroy the shadows. Tristan runs out "you ok man?
"I want to duel but I want it to be for fun I'm tired of these shadows. I want to do tournaments again as far as I know Yugi still holds the title." I give Tristan a sly smile. "I want to earn that title."
"What's the plan?" I slump over thats the hard part I wouldn't even know where to start. Soon everyone else joins us and Teás parent take us out to eat.
"So Rebecca how was the shadow realm?" I ask to break her silence.
"It was horrible I didnt know what was happening. Then I was free thanks to you Yami." She left Yugi to give me a hug I returned it and she went back to Yugi.
"Anytime Rebecca I didnt think Bakura would involve you in this. Which is more reason to stop him but I don't quite know how to yet." I sit back in my seat and start to stare off. The waitress comes up bringing the drinks. We were all ready to order.
"I'll put this in for you guys ok?" We all nod and get back to talking.
"Guys I'm lost this time we do need a plan and no matter what we need to execute it. So far he hasn't won a duel which makes me think that he's playing around with us. It's nerve racking. I'm tired of dueling it's pointless-"
Joey cuts me off "sorry pal but what if we give him a taste of his own medicine. I mean like take him I don't know what good that would do but knock the sucka out and take him to somewhere in Egypt maybe your tomb Yami."
"That isn't a bad idea he's trying to tear us all down it would be a way to tell him it isn't working. He might back up some." I nodded at Tristan then Mai spoke up.
"Or he could try harder and we all know his deck Yugis counters it perfectly but I have a feeling he's doing this on purpose. The looks we give when we saw him step out. Next he could," she leaned in to whisper I got the feeling someone was watching,"make one of us duel Yami or eachother one by one cutting him off. You would be devastated and he would win."
"I would fight to get you back. All of you, with everything in me." The food comes out to the table and we all eat in silence then get back in the car. The girls fall asleep. "Guys what now? Where do we start? This is probably the hardest challenge we've had to face. No matter what we always find a flaw in our plan not like a minor flaw. I just dont know what to do." Teá was on my lap to fit everyone in and she nuzzled in my neck melting me.
"We'll figure this Yami don't stress it out for right now I think we all need to stay together. Sadly Kaiba won't help out." Yugi stares out the window I put my hand on his shoulder for reassurance.
"You guys can stay with me call Mr. Muto Yugi tell him we're going to my house and want him to meet us there. We'll situate everyone and tomorrow nothing but plan no school for you guys." Everyone nods.
The rest of the ride was silent except for Yugi calling gramps. When we got to Teás house we put the girls in her room with an air matress and Teás mom in her parents room there was a guest room where Mr. Muto went and Duke got the couch leaving me Yugi and Tristan on the floor, jerk. I lay down unable to sleep so I stare at the ceiling thinking.
Eventually I get up and go to the kitchen and think back on the duel.
He could have won. I made a mistake of using playing final destiny too soon but instead of using it to his advantage he did the opposite. He lost on purpose. He wants us to strike back but maybe playing the defense is best for right now. I sit on the floor of the refrigerator and close my eyes.
Mai's pov.
I sneak down to the living room and see everyone asleep except Yami I look over to the kitchen and see him asleep on the floor so i go down to get help him out, "Yami come on lets get you to the living room" he opens his eyes and I fling his arm over my shoulder. "Come on help me out here." Half asleep he gets up and walks. Phew finally I lay him down on the floor and head back upstairs. "Ok everyones asleep. We need our own stuff to bring to the table." I quietly shut the door after Kristi comes in, "okay so we all heard what the boys were saying. Now tomorrow we gotta bring something new to the table. They want to play offense but is that best?" I look around to read their faces.
"Probably shake him up a little but taking him wouldn't work you have seen his men there are a ton. We have to be more careful so Bakura doesn't use this to his advantage." Teá was staring off while Kristi was talking.
"What if we're over thinking, and he's not doing this on purpose what if he just you know sucks?" Teá rubs her neck.
"Maybe he isn't but I know for a fact he doesn't suck." I go and look out the window by Teá's bed and yawn.
"Plan?" Kristi looks out with me wrapping her arm around my shoulder.
"We wait for him to attack again and stop it dead in his tracks. We're sitting ducks at this point. Let's get some sleep its late." I go and lay back down Kristi leaves and I go to sleep as soon as I hit the bed.
I know this is a short chapter but I'm going to leave it off here I will try my best to make it longer next time I just wanted a new chapter up. Just stick with me guys please I'm working on a personal book at the moment as well one that I've been working on for awhile and had writers block on. I'll be more consistent with summer starting on the 26th here so I'll have more time.

Anyways they have the making of a plan but is it enough?