back again

Teas pov
We got to the limo and Yami wrapped me in his arms what was that? That look he gave us. What? Where? Is he ok? I can't think or breath. That was the scariest moment ever. He looked like Mokuba but there was something else.
"Teá keiko it's ok." He pushed my hair behind my ear and lifted my head up to look at him. "Remember all we been through. Even in the toughest situations we made it through." He wiped the tear off my face.
"I know Yami"
"This will be the same way."
"Yami if I may interrupt it looked like Mokuba had some how been possessed."
"Gramps, how do you explain Kaiba?"
"Im not sure it seemed like him at first. So something changed."
"Right Yugi now remember Kaiba saw something we didn't. That being said if we go back we need to be extremely cautious."
"I can help" Roland was standing there in the shadows. Yami let go of me.
"How" Yami stood there with his arms crossed. "I dont trust him guy's
"We were brainwashed Yugi"
"By who Roland" Yugi looked at Yami and scratched his head.
"Bakura"
"But how he was banished to the shadows when I went back to Egypt."
"Yami what if somehow he kept part of his soul with Bakura."
Roland scratched his head for a second I forgot he was his own person, "what's going on here?"
"Back when I was pharaoh there was a bandit king the would be one of my biggest rivals. As Kaiba is a reincarnation of priest Seto Bakura is a reincarnation of the bandit thief."
"I get it now."
"Kaiba and Mokuba are in trouble."
"Yami how do we save them"
"I dont know Mai"
"We have to find a way" my voice was shaky poor Mokuba he's so young and hes been a punching bag for his whole life pretty much.
We get back in the limo I lay on Yami and serenity and i try and recap on what happened; mai Joey Yugi Tristan mr.muto and duke are making a plan to save the Kaiba brothers.
"If bakura is in there its bad news maybe the shadow games are still happening." Joey might be right which is pretty scary. I think back to battle city.
"Or they started again"
"Impossible mai."
"No joey it is very possible."
"How Yami?"
"If I'm right then when I came back that means the shadow games returned and if Bakura left apart of his soul this is just the beginning. Who's ready for another adventure?"
We all groaned we were tired of shadow games and saving the world. He laughed and Joey went to slap him. "Alright you two we still don't have a plan." Joey sat down.
"Right Teá our plans never worked we always acted." Tristan had a point but this was different it was too dangerous to go in without one.
"We could always play another shadow game."
"Its always dueling with you Joey."
"Sis we saved the world multiple times by dueling why should now be any different?"
"Joey has a point Serenity"
"But- Mai" Duke took Joeys side.
"They both do I'm sorry Serenity"
"But how many people have gotten hurt that way. Joey Mai Yugi Marik Bakura Mokuba Kaiba all lost their souls one time or another Joey and Mai twice. Mai was turned against us manipulated and brainwashed. Im sorry guys I won't watch it again." I got out mad but not before I heard Yami and Yugi defend me.
"What's the point? Teá has every right to be mad. She's sat on the sidelines watching everyone she cares about get hurt."
I don't duel I was a support thats what I do. I walk into the orphanage Kaiba is sitting there. Did he lose a shadow game? "Kaiba?"
He looked up more anger than I've seen since I've known him more hate than anger actually, "mark my words Teá Bakura Ryo will pay for what he's done to Mokuba."
"What are you talking about?" Mokuba was next to him lifeless, not again.
"He crossed the.line for the last time."
"Where is he?"
"I don't know he made me duel my own brother Teá. My little brother in a shadow game. It wasn't him. When I told you guys to run there was this look in his eyes and Bakura came behind him. They're back and worst than ever." It sounded like the shadows drove him insane. I can't deal with this again.
"Kaiba I need your cards."
There was shock and relief but he handed the cards to me "you better make this count."
I nodded and called for Bakura he was less sinister than Marik he was on a mission Marik well he did this for fun.
"If it isn't the little cheerleader where's you friends huh."
"I came alone. How are you here Bakura?"
"Simple I was able to break through the shadows at a low cost. As for the shadow games it was apart of a deal I bring back the shadows I can come back."
This is bad very bad what have I gotten myself Into? guys hurry, I can't do this alone.
"You won't give up will you?"
"No not until I get what I desire most. The millinum items are gone I want Yami to feel the shadows now. It's only fair."
"No it's not Bakura. Its not fair to take someone who has done so much to make up for their past regardless of what it was. Your heart is so dark you cant make up for it."
"Heard that before now I believe we are about to duel."
"Teá no don't do it." Mana was standing beside me.
"Why not?"
"You'll lose then what?"
"If theres a possibility I can banish him and get Mokuba back I'll take that risk."
"Teá" I heard Mai coming up behind me and turn around, dont do this hun. You dont need to."
"Mai I do we told Kaiba we would help. He was forced to duel Mokuba."
"Don't Teá don't risk losing your soul."
"Trust me Mai please."
"Ok hun be careful."
"Let's get this over with." The duel disk opened.
"Lets duel" we said together.
"Ill start" there was a Blue Eyes Lord of D. Flute of Summoning Dragon Shrink Vampire Lord and Negate attack. Yami and the others were there with me and he hasn't brought out the shadows yet why? "I summon Vampire Lord in attack mode and end my turn."
"I expected more Teá but then you have never dueled. I play Destiny board."
A few rounds passed and I finally got the pieces I needed" I activate polymerization and fuse the three blue eyes to get blue eyes ultimate Dragon and attack your dark necrofear. Then defuse to get the three blue eyes and attack your life points directly. Its over." I beat Bakura and everyone cheered. Mokuba was there beside me. Was he back? "Where's Kaiba?"
"Over der." Joey pointed behind them.
"You won"
"By luck"
"Did he say anything about Mokuba?"
"He didnt have to i saw him. Kaiba hes mad you beat him."
"I wasnt trying to" Kaiba walked off probably to look for Mokuba.
"Its ok Teá the darkness got to him"
"Serenity I know that but he hates Kaiba absolutely hates him."
"Oh no what if he gets mad at Mokuba." Serenity gasped.
"I don't know. We have work to do." Bakura stood up laughing. How?
"How are you not gone?"
"I told you Teá. Im back. Im on a mission. I wont duel right now so you're safe." He looked at Yami.
"Im not dueling you."
"You will. Things are just beginning." He looked at me and we heard Mokuba and ran in the direction.
"What was the freak talkin bout Teá?"
"Nothing Joey." I cant tell them right now.
"Teá." They were insistent.
"What?"
"Mokuba." Tristan pointed down.
"Oh my-"
"He's fine" Kaiba brushed it off.
"No hes not look at him he needs help." I got his soul back but he needs to recover.
Kaibas pov
We walk out and I see kisara. "Kisara" I stop dead in my tracks shes so beautiful.
"Hi Kaiba how is Mokuba?"
"Mokuba is fine just needs to rest." We get in the limo.
"How is he? How is Teá?"
"Fine gramps fine.." Little Yugi looks at the ground and Yami puts his hand on Yugis shoulder.
"Bakura is back. Along with the shadow games. He took Mokuba but Teá got him back."
"With my deck" I was really suprised someone like that could manage.
"Good job Teá."
"Thank you mr. Muto I kept things basic."
"That's all it takes sometimes."
Mokuba started to wake up. He looked at me. "Big bro what happened?"
"You made a mistake Mokuba and I beat you."
"You let me lose?"
"Im sorry Mokuba."
"Youre suppose to protect me and you let me lose."
"Mokuba I-"
"I don't want to hear it Seto."
"Mokuba he said he was sorry he swore to make Bakura pay. Give him some slack there is always a reason he does what he does."
She was right he got turned against me I was trying to bring him back and it back fired. "He was getting hurt I couldn't handle watching my little brother suffer."
"See Mokuba."
"I didn't get the chance to attack you. You summoned blue eyes."
"You know how to defeat him."
"I didn't have the cards in my hand."
"I didnt know I'm sorry. I tried to give you a chance."
"I forgive you Seto"
"Good."
I'm so glad he's back.
This is a good moment maybe but Bakura is back which is not at all good. So i wasnt sure on how dark necrofear worked exactly so i went with my gut.