The truth

Bakuras pov
  I knew it wouldn't be long before they plotted against me, none of them realized that I was lying about everything. The day they defeated Zorc and the shadows vanished, my soul though it had merged with the dark one it had seperated last minute with no where to go. What then? It took me a while but I did it I found a way to bring myself and the shadow games back it. I BECAME the Lord of darkness and created a new world much like Zorc. Now those little twerps can't stop me and I plan to finish what I had started beginning with Yami. They believe I suck but it's all apart of my plan. I will have vengeance and in doing so plunge the world into eternal darkness. 
Yamis pov
  I couldn't believe he would volunteer I trust him but not Bakura. "Yugi why?"
  "Because Yami you faced every challenge we ever had head on now it's time for me to do the same. I know you don't want me to. No one will change my mind not this time. Please just trust me." I nod and I put my hand on his shoulder as support for us both.
  "I trust you Yugi now excuse me I got some er a business to take care of."
  I hear them as I walk out "he's going to yell at them," Teá laughed.
  "You know he is he's mad and we both know he won't take it out on me. Let's go watch." They both laugh and I do to myself.
  "Oh hey Yami" Joey was sitting on the couch with Tristan.
  "Hi so mind telling me what the hell you were thinking Joey. I can't believe you would let Yugi volunteer without an argument," I rounded over on Tristan, "and you same thing what the hell were you two brainless monkeys thinking" they exchanged glances and then back at me.
  Joey stood up, "I saw the determination in his eyes Yami and you know as well as I do there was no changing his mind. As for Tristan well he's an idiot."
  "As if bro Yugi has a good point ok going up as a pawn would help. It would reveal his true motives because we all figured out things aren't adding up here I dont agree with him throwing it but up until this point only Teá and Yami has dueled him. Anyways it's better than sitting around waiting and we all know Yugi won't stand down so just deal with it."
  Mr. Moto Nathan and Kristi walk in, "what's going on in here?"
  "Yami's mad because Yugi wants to throw himself in the flame and we didn't do our best to stop him."
  "Yami does have a point Joey."
  "Thank you Mr.Muto," I'm glad someone has a level head in this house.
  "No problem Yami. Anyways so how long before we move."
  He pulls Yugi aside and I start to talk to everyone else.
  Yugis pov
  "Yugi please don't go through with this. You taking the lead won't prove anything to anyone everyone already knows you can hold your own."
  "That's why I want to do it gramps I walked behind Yami the whole time I knew him and then finally at our ceremonial duel I stood face to face with him. Now I want to prove that not only am I able to stand on my own but I can carry some of the weight my whole life and through everything we went through no matter how hard I tried they wouldn't let me go." I looked back at the friends I had and remembered everytime I told them I was tired of hurting them they still walked by my side. For them I'm eternally grateful.
  Gramps nodded his head and hugged me, "I don't want you to go through with this," a tear hit my shoulder.
  "I have to if we're ever going to defeat him," I pushed him off so he looked at me, "please trust me." He nodded.
  Bakuras pov
  I sat back and laughed at the thought of them plotting against me. They think they know and they don't they really don't. I can see them all arguing over what to do and how they can defeat me. My bold ass lies and so cheesy too but I guess they had been more believable than I thought. I also have Atem with me more recently. Just a matter of getting him to speak is all but in good time all good time.
  I walked in and saw him dirty and tied up. "I didn't want this for you pharoh," I kneel more as a taunt than respect.
  His mouth wasn't gagged which was a personal favor of mine, "so old friend how was the after life? How was that beautiful palace in the sky?"
  He scolded me, "only in your wildest dreams could you find a place so breath takingly marvelous too bad you could never go there considering the following."
  "Oh I'm sure it is any ways soon enough you'll see your old pals soon enough when they here word of your return." I walked away laughing, long live the pharoh" and closed the door behind me.
  Atems pov
  I wonder if I can still talk to Yami I need him to know I'm back.
  Yami Yami can you hear me
  Nothing I must not be able to. Atem what's wrong.
  Oh thank the gods we can still talk. Listen I need your help Bakura captured me. I think we're at Yugis house. Please be careful though Yami I think he has something planned.
  I'm on my way. Atem by the way Yugi plans to duel him and throw it.
  He can't does he not realize what he's doing to himself?
  He does he thinks it could help.
  Whatever he thinks is best I probably wont see it so wish our little buddy luck for me.
  I will. See you soon Atem
  See you soon.
Yamis pov
  They saw the look on my face and asked me what was wrong. I can't believe he got Atem or how then again I didn't ask. "Guys we have to move he got Atem." I was anxious and worried about him.
  "You guys go ahead. It will be faster with the 9 of you."
  "I'm staying here i can't go if i know the out come I'm sorry Yugi bear." Rebecca ran to him and hugged him tight it broke my heart to see it I knew my little buddy was going to lose but I  had to be there. I had to fight for him.
  "I'm staying too I wont leave Rebecca here alone. No offense guys but she needs someone."
  "None taken" gramps reassured her.
  "Ok anyone else staying we need to get going." I looked around the room for anyone, "good load up" we took Kristi's van it gave us more room and duke drove.
  When we got to the house we unlocked it with Yugis key.
  Atem we're here are you alright?
  I'm fine Yami just tired.
  Hang on Atem.
  Ok hurry up.
  500 views omg I'm crying honestly when I checked this morning I saw that I cried wow. Anyways back to the story 😂😂😂
  Im on my way buddy. I didnt hear anything else so I we started looking around and went to Yugis room where we searched and found nothing.
  There was a brick wall in the bathroom between the toilet and sink and every mystery movie I ever saw had a hidden brick passage. So I pushed bricks until the door opened. "Guys in here theres some kind of secret passage in Yugis bathroom."
  He stood there in ah and we all ran through.