TEN

"FOR ONE NIGHT AND ONE NIGHT ONLY... DONNA AND THE DYNAMOS" SABRINA SAID ENTHUSIASTICALLY INTO THE MIC AS DONNA, TONYA, AND ROSIE CAME OUT THE DOOR IN FUNNY LOOKING PANTSUITS FROM THE 70'S. She leaned on the piano, watching as Donna tapped her heel and started singing a song they sung way back in the day. 

"Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue

Like I always do

'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you"

Donna looked into the crowd, glancing at her daughter and then to Sabrina, nodding to signal her to press play on the boombox. She did so, and the Dynamos started their routine.

All of Sophie's friends and the girls at the bachelorette party squealed and shouted and screamed as Donna started the first verse.

"I was sick and tired of everything

When I called you last night from Glasgow

All I do is eat and sleep and sing

Wishing every show was the last show"

Sabrina nodded her head to the beat, shouting with the young girls as they started to sing the chorus, locking arms and spinning in a circle. 

She could see Donna whisper something to Tonya and then Tonya looking in the direction behind her. Wondering what they were looking at, Sabrina also spun her head around. 

Looking right at the trio of men that had gone missing earlier. Sam and Harry  were doing little dances. What little shits, mocking the dynamos. Sabrina sent a glare to them before turning back around and watching the show. 

They finished their song, Sabrina hopping onto the stage. The girls were hugging each other and laughing on stage. Rosie leaned into her mic "Excuse me! Hello! This is a hen party, women only!"

Sabrina watched as Sam waved and him, Bill, and Harry left down the stairs. The Dynamos along with Sabrina left through the door they came out.

sorry for the late and shitty update guys... would you all rather me write shorter chapters so i can make more of them or longer ones? please comment, i know most of yall dont but i really need to know this. ANYWAYS WE HIT 2K AND IM FREAKKING OUT