ELEVEN

SABRINA HOPPED INTO THE SMALL RUBBER DINGY, EXTENDING HER ARMS TO HER SIDE TO HELP HER KEEP HER BALANCE. Right now would be the first time she'd go back on Bill's boat since 1979. She slowly paddled to the sailboat, admiring the view and the great weather.

Eventually she made it to the boat, hopping up onto the deck and tying her dingy to the side of it. Downstairs she could hear Harry and Bill talking.

"All will be revealed tonight"

So they are planning on ruining the wedding?

"Speaking of revelations? You and the little lady, Sabrina is it? I think I know what's going on"

Bill chuckled, "No you don't, you don't"

"It's obvious. I noticed from the moment you clapped eyes with each other"

Sabrina lowered her ear towards the staircase, eavesdropping on the two men.

"I'm going to level with you, Harry. I don't think I can do this. She's a wonderful girl, but she hates me. And could I even take her on in my life?"

"Bill, wheres your spontaneity? And I'm sure she can't hold a grudge for what... twenty years?"

"It's just, this family-"

"You don't have to marry her"

"What?"

Sabrina took it upon herself to make her presence known, she was planning on asking Bill a bunch of questions she wanted to twenty years ago before he fled the island.

"Good morning boys!" She called out from the deck, sticking her head down the staircase.

"Hey, right in time for breakfast," Bill responded "We're serving up the works here" he walked towards her, smiling and then turning around back towards the kitchen.

"Sunny side up! Lox or ham?"

"Scrambled, and ham please!" She called out to him, smiling to herself like a little school girl all over again. "I'll be up here!"

dot dot dot

After breakfast, Bill went to buy produce and extra things they'd need in the trip and Sabrina set out to go to the farmhouse and grab her suitcase.

She stood in front of the blue, worn down building.

"Course' Donna loved this place"  she said to herself, stepping into the farmhouse. Walking inside and immediately finding her suitcases stood in front of a doorway. Donna's was missing, she must be staying with Sam.

Wasn't a surprise.

She grabbed her suitcase, looking around the inside of the wooden building. It had potential, and Donna saw that.

Sabrina opened her suitcase slightly and reached inside it, feeling around for her notebook and pen. Grabbing it, she flipped to a new page writing in her neat handwriting.

Hey D, Bill asked me to go with him on his race and I'm going. I know you were probably going to hang with Sam and I really didn't want to third wheel. Anyways, I'll be back in three weeks! Love you Donna!

Stay safe, Sabrina

She wedged the paper under a wicker chair that sat in the foyer of the farmhouse.

Bill and Sabrina left later that afternoon to their adventure on their open sea.