SEVEN

"SOPHIE!" SABRINA CALLED OUT TO THE BLONDE GIRL WHO WAS TALKING WITH HER FRIENDS. Sophie turned, furrowing her eyebrows at the sight of her confused relative.

"Is everything alright? What's wrong?"

"Sophie, why did you invite Sam, Harry, and Bill?" She asked the girl, tone quiet and harsh. 

"You, You know?" Sophie brought her voice down to a slight whisper.

"Of course I know! You were quite loud talking in the goathouse, by the way"

"You eavesdropped on me?"

"Yes, but that's beside the point. Does Donna know you invited them?"

She shook her head, smiling sheepishly. "No, but I know one of them is my dad. And I want my dad to give me away!"

"God, Sophie! I'm telling Donna" She turned on her heel, however, she was stopped by Sophie grabbing her forearm and pulling her back.

"No, no, you can't do that Sabrina"

"Why not?"

"She'll flip out"

"That's the point dear"

"Just... promise me you won't tell her"

"If it makes me better than Rosie and Tonya, yes"

dot dot dot

The pair managed to make it from the rainstorm nearly unscathed. They both were a little bit soaked while they waited it out in a small boutique.

Bill and Sabrina would look through all the different racks, holding up funny looking articles of clothing and suggest each other try it on, it was quite a nice routine. They were both very sarcastic people.

Once the rain cleared and the sky turned blue again, they found a place to get drinks. Over a beer or two, they got to know each other.

"Where are you from, Welsh?"

"Where I'm from?" She set her glass down on the table. "America, a little place called Savannah, Georgia. And you?"

"Sweden," He took a sip of his drink. 

"Woah! We've got a Swede in our midsts" She teased, grinning.

"Not a special Swede"

"Only the greatest Swede on Kalokairi!" She chuckled, as did Bill.

That went on for a while before a familiar and an unfamiliar face walked into the bar. 

YALL WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 1K READS!!