Chapter 12 - Fate

Inicial Notes

Hello, Hello! Dear Readers <3

Thank you readers for the votes given in the previous chapter and for the comments.

Hope you like the chapter enough to consider giving your vote!

If you find any grammar errors or have any suggestions just let me know ;)

ENJOY!!!

Will

Lost in thoughts, I walk into my hotel room.

My parents were currently taking a romantic walk around the beach, having sent me a text earlier to make sure I was okay.

I've dated girls before, but never because I was truly attracted to them. I liked them and I find them pretty, and there was a surface level attraction, I guess, I mean, kissing was nice, but...

Was I in denial before? Or was I just oblivious to how attracted I am to Nico?

I feel like I was walking with my eyes closed.

Today, being with Nico, talking to him, looking at him, the whole popsicle distraction, walking beside him, our hands almost touching... I am so attracted to him is not even funny.

I take a deep breath. I should call Jason, get my mind off these things a bit. I need a distraction that doesn't include thinking about Nico sucking a popsicle.

I get my cell phone and make myself comfortable on the bed.

He answers on the second ring. "Tell me you're not calling because you killed someone and you want help hiding the body?"

One sentence from Jason and I feel better already: the power of best friends.

"Not if you're going to have that attitude while helping."

"I'm too far away to help, anyway. Ask your parents," Jason suggests.

"Will do, but I can't right now. They're at the beach. A beautiful Hawaiian beach right in front of the hotel," I say, adding a little dramatics into my tone of voice when mentioning Hawaii.

"You don't have to throw in my face that you are in Hawaii."

"Jason?"

"What?"

"I'm in Hawaii."

"Fuck you very much, Will," he says and I laugh. "You're a jerk," he adds.

"You're too easy."

"Yeah, yeah. How's you trip going? My offer to switch with you is still standing."

"I appreciate your offer, but I've changed my mind. I'll tell you about it later. I called to hear about you and Piper."

"No. Now I'm curious. What made you change your mind?"

Typical Jason. He can not contain his curiosity.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I met someone."

I can see so clearly Jason frowning that it's like he's in front of me.

"Who?" he asks.

"Nico," I say.

"What Nico?"

"What do you mean what Nico? Nico Di Angelo."