Chapter 2 - You Like Him

Initial Notes

Hello, Dear readers! Everything alright?

Thank you everyone who decided to read this fanfic of our wonderful OTP!

 And to all who voted and commented. Thank you very much!

If you find any grammar errors or have any suggestions just let me know ;)

ENJOY !!!

Nico

The school cafeteria. So often in movies, each table houses a specific type of group. Not at my school. Only the members of the basketball team sat together and only those in the same class.

Usually, I sit at a table in the left corner of the cafeteria that is closest to the exit door, along with Annabeth, Thalia, and Piper.

"I heard a teacher sent you and Will to the principal's office again," Annabeth says as soon as she arrives at the table.

I'm already eating so I just nod, not giving too much importance to the subject. It's not worth getting even more stressed about it:

"What's the punishment this time?" She asks, worried.

I finished chewing before answering.

"Don't know yet. Lisa said she will tell us after the summer vacation. So, I won't even try to figure out what she's planning," I sigh. "My punishment is going to be worse than Will's anyway."

"Maybe, maybe not," Thalia says, entering the conversation. "Anyway, Will is going to get what he deserves. Jason always punishes him when this happens."

Jason is the captain of the basketball team and Thalia's twin brother, and, unlike Will, he was never an arrogant jerk and was never disrespectful to me.

"And Principal Lisa is quite fair with punishments as far as possible," Piper comes in defense of the principal. "The only reason she doesn't give Will worse punishments it's because of the team coach."

"This is ridiculous! We are almost in our senior year and Will continues to behave like a child. When will he grow up and stop it?" Annabeth asks, indignant about the situation.

As always, Annabeth opposes rule breaking, immaturity and, of course, discrimination towards any individual, no matter the reason for said discrimination.

"When will he grow up? Let me see." I look at my watch for a moment. "Never"

"I think he's trying to spend more time with you." Thalia says, as if she's stating a fact.

I choke on my food, and Annabeth lightly slaps my back, trying to help. As soon as I recover, I look incredulous at Thalia:

"What the hell! Are you crazy, Thalia? Come on, answer me. That was a genuine question."

Thalia rolls her eyes before leaning in my direction to argue with me.

"Just think about it. He's been obsessed with you since kindergarten," she leans back with a dreamy look on her face. "I'd say it's... love. A childlike love, like when you mess with the person you like to get their attention. Buuuut it's still love." Thalia concludes.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"And I'd say you need psychological help." I say as I ignore my stupid heart that has sped up with her statement. What's happening to me?!