Chapter 17 - If You Want It, Take It

Inicial Notes

Hello, Hello! Dear Readers <3

Thank you readers for the votes given in the previous chapter and for the comments.

Hope you like the chapter enough to consider giving your vote!

If you find any grammar errors or have any suggestions just let me know ;)

ENJOY!!!

Nico

After Will left, I spent a long amount of time thinking about all that was said and how I gave in to Will's requests so easily.

He just seemed so sincere in everything he said. I just hope I didn't make a mistake by giving him a chance.

My phone rings. It's Thalia. She knows I hate phone calls. I consider not taking it, but I always do in the end, besides I really need someone to talk about everything that's happening, so I answer.

"You know I hate phone calls," is my way of picking up.

"You hate phone calls, you hate text messages. What do you like?"

"Peace and quiet."

"Stop being grump. I miss my best friend. How's Hawaii?" she asks.

So I do it. I tell Thalia everything, but I soon regretted it when she starts with her delusions.

"I told you he was into you!" she exclaims.

"He's not gay, Thalia," I state the obvious.

"We had this conversation before, Nico. There's no way you can know for sure unless you ask. And did you hear what you just told me? Because from my point of view, he's clearly into you."

I wanted to believe in Thalia, but everything she said sounded impossible to me.

"Even if... maybe... I'm wrong... and Will is... gay or bisexual... he doesn't like me... like that."

Thalia snorts on the other end of the line.

"Well, clearly he doesn't hate you anymore. Why don't you just admit it and get down to business to end all this sexual tension already?"

"By the gods! You too with this sexual tension talk?! Isn't Hazel enough?!"

Even though we're on the phone, I can almost see the smug smile forming on Thalia's face.

"Well ... if two people are saying the same thing, you should start listening. I mean. Will it's not as much of a jerk as you thought, right?"

I sigh. "Maybe not. I'm still... skeptical."

"But what do you think about him now?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're finally talking without it ending with you two fighting and rolling around on the floor. What do you think of him now?"

I take a deep breath.

"Well... Will is..."

Should I really say it?

"Will is..." Thalia asks in order to pull the answer out of me.

"He is smart...."

To hell with it. I'm saying it.

"What else?" Thalia encourages me to continue.

"He is funny..."

"Yeah, go on."

"Has no notion of personal space," I say, a little nervous.

Thalia laugh:

"As if you don't love that."

"I don't love it!"

"And did you pull away when he invaded your 'personal space'?"

"Y-Yes," I reply, cursing myself for stuttering.

"After how long?" Thalia asks suspiciously.

"That's not the point!" I say, trying to deviate from this subject.

I feel my face getting hot.

"The point is that the guy you've had a crush on since you were little is showing interest in you and you don't know how to react. It's normal. You are in the denial phase."

"I have not had a crush on him since I was little," I deny.

"We've been friends since primary school, Nico. I can read you like a book. And you have a crush on Will. Always had. It's not something you can control. And now he's interested in you and you're scared."

"You're crazy Thalia."

"No, I'm not. You'll see. You won't resist if that blond, strong, muscular, blue-eyed man grabs you and kisses you."

"He will not grab me."

"Stop behaving like a virgin Nico, we both know you just look innocent. If you want Will ... Take it."

Final Notes

Thank you for reading!!! If you like the story consider adding to your reading list <3