Chapter 18 - Why?

Inicial Notes

Hello, Hello! Dear Readers <3

Thank you readers for the votes given in the previous chapter and for the comments.

Hope you like the chapter enough to consider giving your vote!

If you find any grammar errors or have any suggestions just let me know ;)

ENJOY!!!

Nico

Have you ever had that desire? That desire to jump on someone and do ALL the dirty things you want with them?

Is an almost uncontrollable desire that seems to grow larger by the second, and every second you manage to resist, it becomes stronger.

I never really felt that. Until now.

I've been with people before, I dated before, but in none of these relationships, I felt as much desire and lust as I am feeling now. Yes, I was attracted to my exes, but not to this extent. Is unnerving really.

Thalia's words still ring in my head. If you want Will ... Take it.

I sigh. If I could, I would.

Sure, he seems to have changed although I'm still skeptical, but even if he did, doesn't mean he's interested in me like that.

When I go down to the lobby of the hotel, Will is already waiting for me. He looks anxious. I watch him as he looks around and then analyzes the reception desk, concentrating on a plant that is up there for decoration.

He loses his interest in the plant and puts his hand in his pockets and looks around the lobby when he finally sees me, as soon as our eyes meet he opens one of his smiles that takes my breath away, I have not yet gotten used to having this smile directed at me.

And he looks so good with his red blood-colored V-neck shirt that does not leave much to the imagination, dark jeans that molds nicely to his rear and all-star red shoes, his hair is as perfect as ever and I just wanted to call the Gods and say "Perfection has to have a limit!".

In the meantime, Will approaches and stops right in front of me, his hands still in his pockets.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say, a little out of breath.

We begin our walk, both silent. Will seems lost in thought. I don't remember seeing him so quiet before.

"You're awfully quiet," I comment.

"I'm thinking," He says.

I widen my eyes, pretending to be surprised. "What a shock!" I say, putting a hand in my chest.

"Ha ha. Funny," he says sarcastically.

I smirk. "What's on your mind?" I ask, sounding less curious than I feel.

"Nothing much," he shrugs.

"One of the things I'm not ready to know?"

He smiles, a subtle, hopeful smile, and I just want to climb onto his lap, run my hands through his hair and kiss him.

"Perhaps."

"Will Solace is a mysterious guy. Who would've thought?"

"I wouldn't call myself mysterious. You'll know when the time comes."

"So, what can you tell me now?"

"What do you want to know?"

I think for a moment, in the last few days, I've found out that Will is very intelligent, a virgin, and not a complete idiot like I thought he was. As for everything else, I realize that even though we have hated each other all these years, I know lots of details about him: