Chapter 17 - Julio

Chapter 17Fangirls, Faith and Making Out

Smiling, I entered the living room where Zach and Jordan were.

"Got the girl, eh?" Jordan smirked, patting me on the back. Zach joined us and we sat down on the couch together, doing pretty much nothing.

"Yeah," I said in response. It was silent for a moment before Zach asked, "So Lily's coming now?"

"She'll be here in a few minutes, lover boy," I answered.

"Shut up."

We all sat on the couch, waiting for Lily and her friend to arrive. Faith, was it? I wasn't sure, but my thoughts were confirmed after Lily and her knocked on the door. Zach, Jordan and I were just talking about girls.

I let them in, and Faith smiled, introducing herself, "Hi, I'm Faith. I'm a huge fan and I swear on my life I won't tell anyone you're here, or reveal Graser's face."

We nodded.

"Julio," I raised my hand, "Or Tomahawk."

"Jordan, or Bayani," Jordan added.

"Zach, or Graser," Zach finished, leaving a shocked Faith, and a still shy Lily. She'd been standing there awkwardly the entire time, but no one said anything about it.

"You're Graser?! Well, Lily here has had a huge YouTube crush on you for a while," Faith said, before she realized she actually said it. She covered her mouth and apologized to Lily, who was blushing like mad, looking down.

I looked over to Zach to find him doing the same thing.

Awkward silence filled the air, and then I changed the tense subject by saying, "Brooke is recording upstairs."

"Oh," Faith said, "When is she coming down?"

"Soon, I think," I said, waiting to see her again.

Zach and Jordan were whispering, before they stopped talking, sitting there, looking guilty. Jordan asked, "Lily and Faith, do you guys ship ThatOneStubbornTomahawk?"

"Yes!" They both yelled. I leaned back on the couch, laughing.

"Can you guys keep a secret?" Zach asked. They nodded frantically, now sitting on the couches, Faith in the empty spot next to me, Lily next to Zach (obviously).

"Brooke and Julio started dating today," Jordan smirked.

Cue the fangirls... now.

Lily squealed. Faith yelled, "The ship has set sail!"