Chapter 3 - Julio

Hi. Um, yeah. Nothing much is happening in my life other than the fact that I pulled my grade in Wood Shop up from an F to an A.

Oh and I think I failed my Algebra test.

UPDATE FROM ABOVE SENTENCE: Since I write author's notes before I write chapters sometimes (and in this case) bc im a nub, things are sometimes incorrect. I didn't fail it, but I didn't do good. WOOOOOO my teacher is letting me make some of it up bc I was absent for that lesson.

Yay dood!

~Kerri xo~

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3 - Parkour... Alone.

My Saturday was really uneventful. I woke up at around eleven to find that my mom and Anthony left for breakfast at the diner without me. I spent the morning watching YouTube videos.

Can you guess who's?

When Brooke called, I got confused. Was I wrong about the time, or did she just want to talk, or even record early?

It turned out that she wanted to talk, which got me relieved. And we decided on starting early. We set up and soon enough, it was time to do our intros.

"Wwwwwwwhat's up guys, Tomahawk here, back with-"

"Hello again, my Stubborns! Brooke, otherwise known as the Stubborn Biotch, here, and today we're playing PARKOUR!"

"Screw you!" I yelled, because she ruined my intro.

"My intro is better than yours, though," she teased. I pouted into my facecam.

"Nah, I think mine's better," I replied.

"Pretty sure it isn't. Anyway, today Tomahawk and I are playing Parkour! But it's not normal parkour. Tomahawk, will you explain the rules?" She started.

"Okay. Soooo... Both Brooke and I have to make our own parkour courses in ten minutes. Once the timer's up, we have to try each other's courses and both the Heaters and the Stubborns," She laughed at that, "have to decide who's course was the best."

"Are you nervous, Tomahawk?" She teased.

"Not at all, actually."

I started the timer, and we started our courses. I started by towering really high up. After, I started making a regular jump parkour section, but I also got a flint and steel out and set fire to a certain part of the diamond block I was using. After I finished the simple part of the parkour, I got onto the more difficult part.

Ice parkour...

I made the jumps more difficult and made sure they were possible to make. After, I made some difficult ladder parkour, and when you got up to the top (which was really high in the sky, by the way), you were supposed to jump to the bottom, where there were slime blocks, and then you went through a cave that just so happened to be there, and you reached the end, which had a... surprise...

"Three minutes left!" I yelled.

"I just need one more block right there, and there, and VOILA! Done," she rambled. It's funny because I had no idea what she was doing.

"Let me just double-check my course," I said, and Brooke answered, "Ditto."

When the timer went off, we decided we would do Brooke's course first. She demanded it, actually.

Brooke's course didn't look simple, at least appearance. We changed our modes to survival once we got onto the platform, and we started.

First there was ice. She started it off with a big difficult jump. I silently chuckled to myself. She wanted hers to be all hard.