Chapter 16 - Brooke

Chapter 16 - Burgers and Crushes

When Julio kissed me, I knew he liked me back. When I smiled at him, he sighed in relief.

"Can I - uh - do that again?" He shyly asked.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

He crawled a little closer to me and leaned in again, pulling me in.

And there I was. Kissing Tomahawk under my desk.

"We should, uh, get out from under here," he suggested. I agreed and we crawled out from under the tight space of my desk.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know if we should tell anyone...," he said.

"Why?"

"I don't want it all over Twitter. I don't want those fangirls to be jealous of you and give you hate," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"They ship us anyway."

"Not all of them."

"So? I don't really care what they think."

"You can lose subs."

"So?"

"Brooke, it's not the fans I'm actually worried about. It's your parents."

"They like you," I said.

"I don't know if they like online relationships, though."

"W-w-wait... Are we dating now?" I asked.

"If you want, I mean-"

"Then let's make it official. I like you and you like me, right?"

"Yeah," he smiled, now knowing I liked him, "Brooke Taylor, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

We hugged and sat down on the ground. We worked on my PC, and when we were done, Julio took my my hand and smiled.

"Brooke," he said, looking at me.

"What's up?"

"So we're dating."

"Indeed we are."

Awkward.

"Julio!" I heard Zach call. We awkwardly took our hands away and Zach walked into the room.

"What's up?"

"Are you guys done with Brooke's computer? I was thinking we could go out to lunch; the four of us. I could call up Jordan."

"Sounds like a plan, but what about Adele?" I asked.

"She has to go to work."

"Oh," I answered, "Well, we're done with the computer, so where do you want to go?"

"How about In And Out Burger?" Julio asked.

"I've never had that," I said.

"Neither have I," Zach answered.

"Well, you could try it. I'll call Jordan," Julio said.

When Jordan arrived at the house, Julio drove us to In And Out Burger.

Their burgers were delicious.

"Crap, this is amazing," Zach said, biting into his burger afterwards.

"Better than pizza?"

"Oh, nothing's better than pizza."

We all laughed, and had a fun time. We took selfies, and I realized that I was with my family.

My friends.

Yeah, I had Katie, Colleen and Lily, but the people I shared interests with were actually with me.

My internet friends.

"Do you guys want to do something else?" I asked, "There's this amazing park down the block."

We all agreed, and we walked down the street to the block. Julio smiled at me on the way and without the others noticing (they were too busy talking), I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head.

This day has been perfect.

I can finally call Julio mine.

And my stubborn head isn't arguing with me any longer.

When the guys looked back, we were still in that position.

Shit.

"Wait, what?" Jordan asked, looking between Julio and I.

"Are you two... dating?" Zach asked.

"This morning...," Julio said.

"Finally!" Zach yelled, "ThatOneStubbornTomahawk is real!"

"Shh!" I said.

We all laughed and they congratulated us, continuing down the block. We told them not to tell anyone, and they agreed.

"Brooke?" Zach asked me. Jordan and Julio were up ahead, talking about who knows what.

"Yeah?"

"Can you maybe, uh, invite Lily over?" He shyly asked.

"Later? Of course! Do you have a crush on her?" I smirked.

He blushed, "Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't. She seemed into you too, Graser10cp."

He laughed and continued walking.

Zach and I knew each other for a long time, and we had a brother/sister type relationship. We never thought of joining forces with YouTube, but I will never regret that day.

"When should we tell Julio you're his number one fan since the beginning?"

"I think he already knows."

"And how's that?"

"I wore my Tomahawk shirt yesterday, and I think my parents said something."

"Obviously he's not creeped out."

"Thank god."

We caught up with the others, who were talking about Adele and I.

Boys.

We went to the park and had a fun time doing whatever. We were all kids at heart, and when we got back to my house, I remembered I had to record a video.

"I have to go record a video. I'll call Lily and see if she can hang out. I'll be upstairs," I said.

I called Lily and when she picked up, I heard another person beside her, talking. It was a girl.

"Hey Lily. I was wondering if you would like to come over, because a certain someone wants you here."

"Zach?"

"Of course."

"Yeah, but do you mind if I bring my friend Faith? She's a big fan of the Cube."

"Sure. Make sure she knows the whole 'don't tell anyone' and 'no showing Zach's face' policies."

"Will do. Be there in like fifteen minutes."

"Bye."

I opened my computer up with my new monitor, warmed up on Badlion, and started recording a solo SG.

I still couldn't believe Julio was mine, and I made sure to use my extra happiness in my video.

~*~*~*~*~

I DID IT

OMFG

I WROTE

ITS BECAUSE JULIO READS THIS GUYS

JULIO READS STUBBORN

ALSO BC FAITH SHE IS BAE I LOVE HER SENPAI

AND IM NOT COMPLETELY BACK BUT IM INCHING TO IT IMFGNDMS

SMAKSKSJDJDNS

I DONTEVEN KNOW ANGLMKRE

~KERRI XO~