Chapter 9 - Julio

Just letting you know, this is NOT how Season 7 of UHC is going to be (actually, idk) and I made this up. This UHC isn't real :)

And I know there happens to be 9 teams and 27 people, but that's how it ended up and I screwed up so I'm sorry. I had to add people and kick people (which I didn't like) and yeah. If some teams don't make sense I'm sorry.

~Kerri xo~

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9 - Birthdays and UHCs

I awoke the next morning, realizing what day it was.

April 23rd!

Excited, I realized my birthday was the next day. Thanfully, my school was on break this week (A/N: if this isn't real, pretend), so I was off of school this week.

I immediately felt bad for Brooke, who had school this week.

Why does the thought of Brooke sneak its way into every single thought I have?

I then went onto my computer and found that Graser was on TeamSpeak. It was just him. I entered the channel and Graser immediately blurted, "Two things, Julio."

"Huh?"

"Two things happened. One, I kinda slipped out to Brooke last night that we all care about her but one person does more than the others - meaning you - because she was being stubborn about her reputation and stuff and I immediately left the TeamSpeak after and-"

"Wait, did you say that cared about her more than everyone else?" I wouldn't of been angry, unless he said that specifically cared about her a lot.

"No," I sighed a breath of relief, and suddenly said, "What was the second thing?"

"Oh, just start recording right away the next time you go on The Cube."

I got pranked... I knew already because Brooke messaged me, though.

"Okay."

"By the way, we are recording the UHC tonight. 8 PM eastern time," Graser pointed out.

That's 5 PM my time.

"Oh, shit! I totally forgot. Did you invite Brooke?" I asked him, crossing my fingers, even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. I told her yesterday. She said she was free."

"Okay."

"Also, Joe's girlfriend is playing in the UHC."

"Bella, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I have to record being pranked, so I'll see you later," I said.

"Byeee, Tomahawk," Graser said. I laughed and muted my mic, and went onto the Cube, and started recording. I spawned at the center of spawn, right next to the White House and Kevin's Armory. 

"Wwwwhat's up guys, Tomahawk here, back with some more Cuuuube!" I jumped and punched the air, "Well, I just got a message from Graser, telling me to record as soon as I get on next, so here I am."

I went to the Nether, because I figured that my house would be the first victim of a prank.

"What should I sing? Oh, I have a song," I said while I was running down the tunnel.

"When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band," I began.

"He said, 'Son, when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?'."