FINAL

Jimim was getting grumpy. And also quite nervous. Yoongi hadn't called nor texted him all day and the older had never done so in the past few months. That coupled with the fact that Yoongi hadn't been home all day caused Jimin to be even more nervous. Maybe the older was going to break up with him. Jimin pursed his lips and stared at his phone waiting for a text to come up. Oh god, Yoongi was so going to break up with him. How was he even going to live if that happened?

He shook his head. No, nothing of the sort was going to happen because-

His phone vibrated. In a nano second Jimin had unlocked it and had already tapped at the received message. He smiled in relief as he saw the sender was none other than Yoongi.

Yoongi: Be ready by 7. Will send u a suit. <3

Jimin sighed. A dinner. And it was a formal one, judging by the fact that he would have to be wearing a suit. Probably a dinner with Yoongi's parents. Not that Jimin didn't like the older's parents, but he would have rather liked to have Yoongi for himself tonight. Specially since the older's behavior has been weird for the past few days. He shook his head once again and composed himself. Yoongi would never hurt his feelings, and Jimin was sure of it. He decided to go downstairs and wait for the package of clothes. He took a deep breath and then smiled at the thought of seeing Yoongi in a suit and cheered himself up.

7.00

Jimin straightened his tie as he stared at himself in the mirror. Should he go for messy hair, or neat? Probably be neat since the older's parents would be there. 

Fifteen minutes later, he locked the door behind him and stared a bit disappointed at the car Yoongi has sent for him. Why hadn't Yoongi come? With his heart heavy, Jimin got into the car and settled down. He decided to message Jin about his suspicions, if anyone, Jin would have something to say that could reassure Jimin.

Jimin: i'm scared, Yoongi's acting weird

Jin: what do u mean

Jimin: he's hasn't called or texted all day

Jin: he's probably busy

Jimin frowned. Now Jin too. Jin would never sound that unconcerned if something was bothering Jimin. Were they hiding something from him? Troubled, he stared out at the passing scenery, eyes not focusing on anything in particular. The drive seemed too slow and Jimin kept fidgeting. Something bad was going to happen and he was sure of it. After what seemed like a century, the car stopped in an isolated area and Jimin blinked, his heart beating rather fast.  

"is Yoongi here?" He asked the driver who nodded but said nothing. Jimin muttered a thanks and opened the car door and stepped into a...forest. He stared at the trees blankly before turning to the car saying, "are you sure-" but the car was already half way gone. He stood frozen and at once took out his phone to call Yoongi when out of nowhere Taehyung stood in front of him. Jimin gasped in shock and tried to think of a possible reason as to what Taehyung was doing here. Maybe this wasn't a date, Jimin thought rather glumly. He felt more disappointed and scared at the thought. Then he shook his head and tried to be positive that at least his friend was here. Yet there was something out of place about Taehyung. Jimin, after getting over the initial shock, frowned, trying to place what felt weird about his friend.

"you're in a suit..." Jimin mused, finally realizing what felt off about Taehyung. "and what the heck are you doing here? And have you seen Yoongi?"

"that's not your business" there was a mischievous tone in the words he uttered, but this was Taehyung. And knowing the boy, Jimin wasn't sure if he was up to something or if he was just acting in his extraordinary yet usual way. "I'm not supposed to say anything but- oh look!"