BODYGAURD

"okay, Jimin. Mom has registered you to school." Yoongi announced as he bounced in through the door, scaring the shit out of Jimin. As it happened, he spilt his milk all over his shorts. He sighed and got some tissues to clean the mess.

"sorry" Yoongi hastily helped the younger, occasionally letting his fingers touch Jimin's bare skin.

 The latter wasn't used to living or associating with someone other than his parents. It was really hard to adjust his body to the situation.

"c-can't I wait a-another month?" Jimin pleaded after the mess was cleaned up. They both sat down at the dining table. He disliked school. Or maybe not dislike, despise was the right word. 

"two weeks have already gone" Yoongi pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

"I-I know... but I d-don't like school...t-there's too m-many people..." Jimin tried to reason. He even used his hands a little. 

"yeah, but it'll help you"

Jimin couldn't see how school would help him, unless it was about making him have panic attacks often. That wasn't helpful at all.

"Jimin. You already have five friends. Well, six including me. You'll have tons more if you go to school" Yoongi tried to fascinate the boy and lure him to school. Jimin yet shook his head in a faster motion. "Jimin, you can do this. I know you can. The gang knows you can"

"but I k-know I can't..." Jimin softly replied.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was having trouble with his feelings and his hormones. He couldn't shake the feeling that Jimin's plump lips were calling out to him, waiting to be kissed. He shook his head. He really wasn't falling for the timid yet beautiful- no, scratch that, weird boy was he? 

Nah, he was Min Yoongi. The swag master. The cool guy. The one every girl wants. This feeling he had had to be pity. Exactly, he firmly told himself. Pity for Park Jimin, who couldn't enjoy life like he did. He couldn't talk normally. He was shut away from the rest of the world. He must be terrified all the time, scared to talk, scared to even look at a stranger. The elder wondered what made Jimin to be like this. The cause of the boy's phobia. He briefly wondered whether he should ask. He pursed his lips. He'd ask later. When the boy was more familiar with Yoongi.

More into Yoongi.

Mim Yoongi. Stop being delusional. You don't like him and that's that

"Jimin, school starts for you in a week. I'll help you around, don't worry" Yoongi reassured the trembling younger. 

"y-you will?"

"I'm your fucking baby sitter right? what else should I do?" Yoongi pointed out with a blank face.

"a-actually... you're like...-like a body guard!" Jimin shyly corrected him. Yoongi tried to slow his stupid heart down. Damn, that sure came out of nowhere.

"have you actually ever been to school?" Yoongi asked, curious to know if the latter had actually been to such a environment.

"I went t-to middle school... s-sixth grade and..." he looked away so suddenly, sadness covering his whole face. Then tears ran down his cheeks as he sobbed noisily, covering his face with his small, chubby fingers.

Yoongi stood up like lightning to hug and comfort the sobbing pink haired boy, whose shoulders visibly trembled as the seconds wore on. 

But before he could do anything, Jimin got up and ran out of the dining room, leaving Yoongi  too stunned to react.

A second later, the sound of a door slamming echoed, followed by the harsh sound of the door being locked.