BANGTAN BOYS

This chapter is to all my AWESOME, LOVING readers. Your comments, votes and reads mean everything to me.

So.

LOVE YOURSELF.

Courtesy of BTS.

************

"Don't any of you think that we should be practicing for the competition?" G-dragon exasperatedly asked. "why are you all so damn lazy, men? Get your asses up already!"

The students groaned. 

"we should have a mesmerizing show" Mr. Kim suggested. Yoongi snorted. The teacher shot a frown at him. "we should a do a different thing, make others sit up and notice"

It was too early to be discussing this. Non of them were in the mood to come up with a bloody 'mesmerizing show' as Mr. Kim put it. They were hungry, they were angry and they were lazy. The peaceful atmosphere had gone into their brains and none of the students wanted to practice. They were in the living room of their dorm, and honestly were brutally crushed into it.

G-Dragon suddenly smiled widely as if he got a good beer in front of him.

"I have a bloody marvelous idea" he said, his smile now too creepy to bear, like an evil villain's smile. The students all looked at him, puzzled, while the teacher gestured them to come forward. "gather around you worthless skunks, and I'll tell you what I have in mind"

"I gotta say, for a teacher, that was a good idea" Hoseok grudgingly admired. "and that again, leaves the seven of us to do this"

The six of them, Jimin was outside, were in their dorm room, on the floor, trying to get some good ideas out of their brains.

"the others are also gonna do it, dude" Namjoon pointed out with a you're-so-stupid face.

"but we can be the group to make our school win!" suddenly, Hoseok was passionated. "we can do this! and we'll be the best!"

"cut the shit, fish pony" Yoongi grumbled, adjusting his legs that he was comfortable.

"what the heck is a fish pony?" Taehyung asked with a perfect poker face. (author's note: THE poker face)

"do I look like I know?" Yoongi snapped, beyond irritation. "tell Hoseok to look in a mirror. That's a fish pony"

Hoseok glared at Yoongi, almost shooting laser beams with his eyes.

"okay, pony, I can totally agree to, but fish pony is just too much" Jin commented, shaking his head in pity.

"oh my god, hyung go take a chill pill" Jungkook complained. "Jimin's not going to get kidnapped by some girl!"

Young groaned. "what if he is? He's too hot for his own good"

"woah, woah, like what the heck Yoongi?" Jin burst out in shock. This was Min Yoongi right?

"he's so whipped!" Namjoon chanted. "whipped as fuck!"

The others started jeering and howling when Jimin opened the room door came to join them. He looked around in puzzlement and went straight next to Yoongi and sat down. As expected.

"what did the teacher want?" Young inquired at once.

"s-she told that s-since I could dance...I should h-have the opening part of the c-competition along w-with Jennie and Hoseok hyung..." Jimin replied, smiling. Then looked at Hoseok. "hyung, d-do you dance too?"

"huh? yeah. I love it" Hoseok squealed. "and we're in the opening act! oh yes!"

"who's Jennie?" Yoongi asked suspiciously. "a girl?"

"like what else is Jennie supposed to be? A fish pony?" Taehyung rolled his eyes while Jungkook laughed.

"w-what's a fish pony?" Jimin frowned.

"ah, it's nothing, now who is Jennie?" Yoongi insisted.

"Jesus Christ, hyung, don't be so jealous" Jungkook complained again, only this time it was almost a groan. "it's not like Jimin has to kiss this Jennie"

Jimin chuckled. "hyung, it's j-just a dance"

"That's right, Yoongi, now. About our song" Namjoon began, clapping his hands together. "we need a real, butt raising beat"

"I could try" Yoongi offered. "and I'd need your help too, Namjoon"

"and lyrics?"

"I could try" Jin said.

"we should put a dance" Jungkook suggested, looking thoughtful. "like, a really awesome choreography"

Yoongi shook his head. "I can't dance"

"neither can I" Namjoon added.

"I-I could teach you..." Jimin shyly offered, looking at Yoongi and then at Namjoon, who still looked doubtful. But, s expected, Yoongi was all in for it. If it was Jimin, he'd do literally anything. Maybe the gang was right, he figured. He was whipped.

"and we need a name" Taehyung put in, eyes bright with excitement. "don't forget that"

Hoseok jumped up. "I have a name!"

"sure you do" Young muttered sarcastically. Hoseok ignored that, he was practically jumping in excitement.

"how about..." he paused for a dramatic effect. "Bangtan Boys"

There was a silence. Then Jin nodded slowly. He looked up, grinning. "I like it"

Jungkook clapped his hands.

"BTS  for short!"

**********

HEH.

AND THAT,MY FRIENDS, IS HOW BTS CAME TO BE.

JUST KIDDING.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO.