SIGHT

"Yes, I am aware that I'm gonna be in a band" Yoongi nodded his head, feeling a tad excited. A K pop band. Him. He couldn't believe it.

"and there are already six other members auditioned, of course'" the CEO smiled. "you are in without an audition"

"six members?" Yoongi asked incredulously. He didn't want to be with six unknown people.

"yes. They all made through the auditions and I have to say, they are really good"

"can I know their names?" Yoongi asked, feeling overwhelmed.

"yes, of course, wait a bit" the man ruffled through the stack of papers on his desk and bought up a neatly labelled file. He opened it dutifully before peering down at whatever he had in there.

Yoongi wished he'd never come back to his hometown, after hearing those particular names that left the man's mouth.

"Kim Namjoon"

"Kim Seokjin"

"Jung Hoseok"

"Kim Taehyung"

"Jeon Jungkook"

Yoongi held his breath in for so long that his lips were turning blue, waiting for that one particular name, his head floatingin the sky, heart accelerating rapidly.

"and Park Jimin"

He couldn't help the sudden adrenaline rush inside him. He was in a band with Jimin! It was like a dream come true! 

But the feeling subsided as soon as he realized the fact that he could not be where Jimin was. He would only bring Jimin bad luck and he had to accept that. He would never be Jimin's one and only. But really, why was fate making his life as torturous as this? And the fact that Jimin no doubt hated him for ruining life was just adding more salt to the wound. And if he had to see the latter each and everyday, he didn't think he'd make it out of the band alive.

All the hopes he's put in this new carrier dashed down to pieces. He had taken a hard choice to leave behind his better life to be awarded with this nasty shock and frankly, he couldn't take the shock. He wanted to run away from this cruel world and hide. To break down and cry. But he had to first get out of here, and let this man's hopes down gently.

"I-I'm sorry" he stuttered. "I can't- I-I have to go-" he hastily gathered up his coat in his hands.

"But why? What's wrong, Mr. Min?" the CEO asked hurriedly, looking taken aback and wrong footed. 

"no I- it's nothing I have to go- I have an appointment-" he bowed hurriedly before almost running out of the door and closing it behind him and heaving loud pants. He should leave before he could get anymore instinct driven ideas. He should never had left America.

He took a deep breath before steadying  himself and pulling his act together.

"Min Yoongi, don't be an asshole and just leave" he muttered to himself, quite loudly. But he couldn't leave, it was like there was an attraction that pulled him towards Korea, the country he swore to never go to again. Yet here he was. Here he was being a moronic idiot.

He turned to the side of the stair case, eyes closed in deep determination, calming down his annoying and clammy breathing. He was the swag master, where was his cool when he wanted it? Agust D was never the one to break down into pieces like this. He should be heck a lot more stronger, like his songs suggested.

But the sound of that magical name was a heart aching incident for him. He had a huge hole in his heart that couldn't be filled with anyone but Jimin.

He opened his eyes slowly, taking in the scene in front of his very eyes.

Frankly, the scenery of an angel.

The sight of a figure that made him gulp instinctively.

The sight of his beloved.

The vision of a certain god's child, namely, Park Jimin.

*************

By now ya'll gotta know that I love cliff hangers.

Imma leave you hanging.

Also go read my other works, UNDER THE MISTLETOE and PINK HAIR.

Bah bye.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO.