ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY

Jin grumbled and groaned as he maneuvered his car to his office, not quite wanting to. He lived in Busan now, and he didn't want to. He missed his friends and his family and he wanted to be near Jimin, incase the younger got suicidal thoughts into his brain. That nutcase of a Yoongi hadn't still budged his idiotic brain to get that Jimin would and could never ever hate him, but no, he insists that Jimin does despise him. Fucking idiot. And to think his boss insists that he work with such worries. Cold hearted asshole of a man.

He dragged his butt up the stair case to his office and sat down heavily. Almost five seconds into his work, his boss came around.

"Ah, Seokjin, still working, eh?" like shit old man, Jin bitterly thought but responded with a smile. "I have more work to offer, don't be afraid to ask" 

Go piss off. "okay, sir"

"and you cant take any leaves this week"

No shit Sherlock, you told me over a hundred times. "yes, sir"

The man seemed satisfied. "that's it then. Get on with your work"

If this job didn't offer a lot of money Jin would be off this place, but unfortunately, his salary included a lot of zeroes so he had to make his mind to stay.

He typed in the relevant sums and calculated them in the most tiring way and entered them with a sigh that seemed to increase in sound every time it heaved. In the middle of all this, his phone rang making him muddle up a most alarmingly hard sum and he cursed, before picking up his phone and answering it.

"hi" he sounded damn annoyed.

"is this perhaps, Kim Seokjin?"

"yes. Who is this?" Leave me alone.

"I am an assistant to an entertainment company"

Jin perked up, something in his memory stirring up. "entertainment company?"

"yes." There was an exasperated tone in his voice. "I was wondering if you'd be interested? I asked you before, remember? When you got down from a bus and I gave you a number to call." But you never did. The caller didn't say that, but it sounded like he had wanted to say so in a sour tone.

Oh right,  because it bloody slipped my mind. "ah, sorry, I kind of forgot, what with all my work" Jin nervously laughed. "I mean, I can come..."

"wonderful" he didn't sound like it was wonderful. 

"ummm....okay?"

"one of your friends recommended you. Someone by the name of..." there was a pause. "Kim Namjoon?" he sounded uncertain. 

Jin gasped. "Namjoon? eh, really?"

"he's already auditioned, and he got in. And he recommended you. So you can either come by this Thursday, or not come at all"

Fuck.

He couldn't get any leaves this week. He yanked his hair in desperation. He had to go. He simply had to. He couldn't miss this golden opportunity.

A plan eventually formed in his mind and he smiled deviously.

"oh I'll come all right" he smirked and replied, before ending the call and looking creepily evil.

"you said you couldn't come!"

"and I did!"

"and you did!"

Jimin warmly welcomed Jin with a bear hug almost suffocating the older. Jin could see that the younger had been desperately lonely but he tried hard not to show it. Though the joy in his face was hard to miss. Jin observed the younger closely, his mind clicking onto something weird. His eyes widened in realization.

"is that one of Yoongi's shirts?" Jin incredulously asked. Jimin reddened.

"I- uh....yeah..." he looked down, embarrassed.

Oh god. Jin almost face palmed himself. This boy was so obsessed with Yoongi. He ruffled Jimin's hair comfortingly, deciding not to mention the fact any further. Jimin was grateful for that. If he had know Jin was dropping in, he'd have changed, but this was a surprise visit.

"you don't mind if I stay here?" Jin inquired, coming in.

"not at all hyung" Jimin smiled. "what brings you to Seoul anyway? I thought you couldn't miss anymore days of work?"

"I called in sick. High fever and a doctor recommended me to stay in bed" Jin explained while Jimin chuckled. "and Jimin I am so hurt. How could you not mention that you guys auditioned for a band? huh? I thought I was your hyung"

Jimin grinned. "we kept it a surprise for you. Anyway, do your best. We all got in! even Jungkook!" (obviously Jungkook. XD )

"he's still in high school" Jin disapprovingly said. "but congratulations. And I'll try my very best. I hate my job"

"fighting!" Jimin cheered.

Jin, after a relaxing shower, sat on the sofa, gobbling up the dinner Jimin had made. Man, that kid could cook. for the life of Jin he couldn't get why would Yoongi ever leave this boy. Not that he was into Jimin, but look at him. He very obviously still loved Yoongi, but did that idiot with his idiotic resolution care? Not one bit.

"hyung? Jimin hesitantly asked.

"yeah?"

"is- is Yoongi happy?"

Jin sighed. Just like Jimin to be prize martyr.

"well, he's happy with his job" Jin replied.

Jimin looked eagerly at Jin. "he is? Really? I'm so glad!"

"of course you are" Jin rolled his eyes. "Yoongi's a fucking idiot"

"don't say that" Jimin pouted. "he isn't an idiot." his eyes were twinkling, just by hearing how Yoongi was happy. God, he must love Yoongi a lot.

"he's talented and he's awesome. And he's hot and-"

"he's gonna come to his senses one of these days" Jin supplied, while Jimin frowned.

"what?"

"he thinks that you hate him"

Jimin's eyes lost the shine. "but- I didn't say anything"

"you know Yoongi"

Jimin's hopes began to rise cautiously.

"so hyung" he casually started, while Jin hummed in response. "if he knows that I  don't hate him, will he come back?"

"I've told that to him a million of times"

"but I haven't"

Jin looked at the younger, eyes sparkling in excitement.

"you're right" Jin mouthed.

**************

LIFE IS HELL.

DAD DELETED MY LAPTOP ACCOUNT. I'M USING THE GUEST USER. :( :(

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY SPIRITS UP.

I LOST ALL MY K POP DATA.

LOVE YOU .

XOXO