COUCH? OR IS IT THE SOFA?

So I'm warning you guys right now, if you're uncomfortable with smut, I'll give you a warning when it starts too, but don't read if you don't wanna, skipping this chapter isn't a big deal.

And it's my first time writing smut.

So it probably sucks.

Good luck to myself.

And the title probably gives away some of it, like, where it's gonna happen.

TEE HEE.

************

Jimin cuddled closer to Yoongi on the couch as the older pulled the blanket over them. Some random rom-com was playing on the TV and Jimin had insisted on watching it. But to be brutally honest, Yoongi had been staring at Jimin for the entire time being, running his hand through the latter's soft brown hair. He would lean in for a kiss every five minutes because really, Jimin was like a drug, he was so just addictive.

He for once focused his eyes on the screen and took in an uninteresting scene in front of him where the girl confessed her undying love to the main character. Jimin squealed, while Yoongi rolled his eyes at both the movie and the overreactive younger.

"what so good about that?" he complained while Jimin scowled at him.

"you're not emotional are you?" he stated. "I mean, look, the girl confessed!"

Yoongi just rolled his eyes again.

Yoongi sighed in relief as the credits came up and the movie finally ended. He was going to make some witty and sarcastic comment when a question latched itself on his mind. He turned to Jimin.

"hey, what happened to my clothes? I'm pretty sure I left them here"

Jimin reddened and his eyes widened just a fraction, upon which Yoongi knew something dramatic had been done to them. Like, maybe setting them on fire.

"your clothes?" Jimin squeaked, trying to sound natural, but of course he couldn't.

"did you give them to the goodwill or something?" Yoongi inquired.

"what? No!" horrified at the statement, Jimin cried. Give Yoongi's clothes to the goodwill? He had survived on those materials. No way would he have given them for someone else to wear.

"then what happened?"

"they uh- they're at the laundry..." Jimin muttered, not daring to look in the other's eyes. What if Yoongi was disgusted?

"who wore them?" the words were somewhat harsh.

Jimin turned his head away as he relied with a small, "me..."

"you wore them?" incredulously, Yoongi asked. "why?" Jimin inwardly groaned. Why? Why must this happen?

"I uh- I couldn't help it!" Jimin bit his lip before continuing his sentence. "you left and I missed you a lot and I was obsessed and..."

"you even used my bed didn't you?" there was an unreadable emotion burning in the older's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"baby, you don't have to be sorry for anything" the was a determined edge to his voice.

"I was addicted and I couldn't help it an I-"

He got no further with his words as Yoongi's lips cut off his blabber. Which Jimin happily responded to of course, but even he realized something different about this kiss. It was more aggressive, more lustful, more- oh god, Yoongi's tongue slipped into his mouth and oh god, his mind was going alarmingly blank.