UNANSWERED

"Can I... ask something?" 

 The moonlight fell down through the open window in soothing rays, touching the carpeted ground below Jimin's bed. Yoongi, after thinking for a moment asked hesitantly, looking at Jimin, who's eyes were half-drooping. The latter was already tucked up in bed by Yoongi, who had refused to let Jimin do anything else after Jimin had opened his room door. Yoongi knew that Jimin got exhausted qiuckly due to the fact that he'd always been either locked up in his room or going to the bathroom for the past years and that every simple movement cost him more energy that a normal person. There was a more reasonable explanation behind this, Jimin had said, but yoongi didn't press Jimin to enlighten him. Jimin would open up in his own time, when he trusted Yoongi a bit more. Yoongi figured that Jimin was tired after his crying incident previously today, so after commanding the boy to take a shower and have dinner, he tucked Jimin to bed by himself.

Jimin gave a sleepy "m'kay" as he forced his eyes to focus on Yoongi, who looked quite surreal, the faint gold-ish moonlight. His thoughts jumbled up as he looked into the latter's brown eyes and saw that Yoongi was in deep thoughts. He found that, yes, attractive.

Yoongi looked at Jimin for a moment. He couldn't believe for a moment that one sixteen year old could have affected his life, his emotions (and yes, his hormones too) in unbelievable ways. He wasn't going to act nice and treat Jimin well after his mom had practically forced him to babysit a person who was in an age to take a fair amount of decisions by himself. He had been quite grossed out, actually, by this fact. He had wanted to treat jimin so badly that the boy would be running out of the house in a few days. But one look at the boy had thrown his entire facade out to the fire.

There was just one lone question lingering in his mind. He wanted the answer to it very badly too.

 Yoongi had beforehand been warned that Jimin hated to talk; Hated to continue conversations. Hated to interact with every living soul.

"he almost has panic attacks when trying to talk to strangers" his mom had alerted Yoongi. 

But the older had noticed, noticed it very well too, that Jimin actually could talk with him without much a fuss. When the gang had met up, and Jimin had introduced himself, but he had barely talked or even looked up to at least acknowledge someone's statement. Yoongi noted that his hands kept shaking and his eyes looked a bit wild. his pose had been that of a prisoner who was ready to escape at any moment. Jimin hadn't met with the others, nor did he say that he wanted to. Jimin had actually asked Yoongi if the older could tell the others to not come by often. Or just not come by at all. Yoongi didn't question Jimin, but he told the other's (well only Jin actually. He knew he could rely on the elder to pass on the message) to give Jimin some space.

The question he had was, Why didn't Jimin panic, or be awkward or at least show any signs that showed that he was scared to talk with Yoongi, but couldn't at least muster up a simple 'yes' to a question Taehyung had delivered at Jimin? 

Not that Yoongi minded it one bit. His heart fluttered at the idea that Jimin was comfortable with him. But he needed answers. Answers that could possibly make his emotions make at least a bit of sense to him. At the moment, His head was on fire, he wasn't lying either, trying to sort out what was logical about his feelings and what exactly he felt towards the younger boy. It was all so confusing that he wanted to punch a wall. Which was legit stupid because he might be perfect, but his hands weren't built from steel. He settled himself for cursing inanimate, non-living objects which later would cause Yoongi to think whether he was going lunatic crazy or just plain crazy. 

The truth was, he'd never felt like this. Never felt that he should protect someone, comfort someone or make that particular someone trust him. He didn't know what the symptoms related to and he didn't ask his friends. He very well knew their response already. They'd laugh and howl and jeer at him saying that the cold prince's heart is melting. And yes, he didn't at all want that.  Maybe time would tell. Or maybe Jimin himself would tell. He shook his head firmly. Okay, that was a silly thing to wish.

He didn't notice for how long he'd been thinking till he heard Jimin's soft snoring. He'd be lying if he didn't say that the sound was almost music to his ears. He inwardly kicked himself. He just had to keep thinking his stupid fantasies and unanswered questions, had he? Well, Jimin was asleep so he'd have to get his answers tomorrow. 

Involuntarily, his eyes raked over Jimin's sleeping face. Those angel-like eyes that fluttered slightly from time to time. The lips that has formed a pouty little 'o'.  The steady breathing and the sigh he gave after a few seconds. He couldn't get enough of Jimin. He could watch him for and entire day and not get tired.

Did he really like Jimin?  

***************

So anyway, what do you think of the story so far? I really haven't had an actual plot twist to get this started, so I'm really nervous of what you guys actually think.

And would you guys like smut? (what am I asking, of COURSE you do don't you?). I'm kind of conflicted to whether I should write smut or not. And whether there should be Taekook and Namjin. But anyway, I'm planning on putting an extra character... from EXO. 

EXO-Ls please await umm... someone.

Speaking of which, I'm a HUGE EXO-L too.

VOTE AND COMMENT. I EAT COMMENTS FOR LUNCH. KEEP ME HEALTHY.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO